Spagvemberfest 2023 - or the crows will drink our beers

We are just two weeks away from the almighty Spagvemberfest 2023 edition!

To freshen up your knowledge on the annual festivities, read up on the legendary movie month here: The What? Why? and How? of SpagvemberFest!
Summary: Watch a spaghetti western a day, every day, all of November and turn it into Spagvember - share what you watch in this thread (bonus points if you link movie titles to their SWDb entries for everyone’s convenience).

You can use some of these pictures if you want to advertise Spagvemberfest. And don’t forget to use the hashtag for it on some of the social networks etc., including your Letterboxd reviews

Last year’s ‘fest’ was a hoot, and this year’s will surely not disappoint.

7 Likes

let the festivities begiiiiiiiin :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

“I think, if you save your breath, a man like you could make it.” Thru Spagvemberfest, that is. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’m off to China for a week of work from November 3rd so I’m going to have to have some double bills before and after to hit the target. Haven’t missed Spagvemberfest yet so won’t let this beat me :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Guess I’ll finally revisit some of my old and dusty dvd’s inventory. Mostly rewatches this year.

2 Likes

I plan on watching a few this spaghvemberfest, which will be my first-ever one! Granted, I will not have enough time to make every day, but a few good ones will do.

5 Likes

a little promo poster for the fest

(will prob make a few more when i have time)

7 Likes

Not gonna have nearly enough time to do a proper Spagvember this year but I’ve got a big folder of first time watches on my Plex server ready for when I do have some free time.

1 Like

You need to work on your priorities in life. To hell with higher education! :laughing:

5 Likes

See, the past 2 years I did exactly that, but I’ve got my dissertation this year so I need to be working on that every week sadly - can’t just do the classic student trick of waiting to do it all in the last week :joy:

2 Likes

Ah…the dastardly dissertation. Designed to take all the fun out of the most fun time of life. Best of luck with it!

2 Likes

I will join the spaghvemberfest for the first time. I’ve chosen these 10 movies to watch in November.

6 Likes

the month has more days than that :wink: you need to up your game :smiley:

3 Likes

I preferred an achievable goal😄

2 Likes

7 Likes

Think I’ll have a crack at the Spagvemberfest … it’s tougher than it sounds!

No big game plan as yet … a sprinkling of classics, a few HD upgrades and few crappers too, just to make it interesting :wink:

6 Likes

I always give a number of titles a run in November(Well every month really) but I am going to aim high for a full 30 film marathon this year. I will probably only make it halfway like every other marathon I have taken place in lol… but going to try to up the game this year. After all can’t have the crows drinking my beers!!!

3 Likes

Man that makes me want an Adios Gringo Blu-ray so bad… one of my favorite Spaghetti Westerns even if it is lacking a lot of the usual SW themes. Might kick off my list with a rewatch this year!!! Maybe a double bill with Blood for a Silver Dollar!!!

2 Likes

trying some diff styles for these

7 Likes