Kid, Terror of the West / Kid il monello del West (Tonino Ricci, 1973)

Couldn’t sit through it. I tortured myself for about 40 minutes and then I switched it off.

1 Like

Well it is different just mainly having children in the film, suppose that kept me watching. Never seen Bugsy Malone as of yet.

the worst SW??? posible!

1 Like

The Fat Boys Of Trinity is worse than this one :smiley: .

There’s no doubt that such comparisons tell a few things about this kind of movies’ quality. ;D

Same thing happened to me. Maybe I’ll give it second chance some time in the future. Maybe in 10-15 years.

much much worse than the ‘plan 9 from out of space’ :o

Plan 9 is great fun.

haha yes…

Future events such as these will affect you… in the future!

1 Like

40 minutes??? are you kidding me? :o i saw the pics and read the story i don’t want to see this crap ever!!!
maybe i see it only for me bottom 20 maybe, but i see every week 10 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried second time to watch this… I switched after 4 minutes to Providence 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wise choice :wink:

As these things go it wasn’t any worse than a bunch of other similar comedies. The kids weren’t too bad. Fortunato Arena was good as the befuddled sheriff and at least there was a reason for the juvenile activities :slight_smile: All in all I didn’t mind it at all.

I see that recently somebody uploaded a shortened version of L’ostaggio (a.k.a. La farina del diavolo) to YouTube.

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/L'Ostaggio

Thanks, I think :slight_smile: .
Looks like the opening credits identify the actors so I suppose I’ll have to check it out :fearful:

I think all actors are children in Valanzano’s movie. No Fortunato Arena to counterbalance here! :smile:

Kid, Terror of the West has been updated to the new layout (3.0). Let us know if you can add anything: pictures, posters, trivia, facts, figures, links, etc…

1 Like

Copied from the Spagvemberfest 2023 thread:

1 Like

It is for kids but Yeah its not for me lol i think it Sounds like crap too i read the review and this toilet jokes are too immature even for me lmao.