šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Thanks for the kind welcome, Dean! All that vengeance keeps you busy - youā€™re running on fast food.

A pleasure to be here and to meet you, Toscano!

1 Like

Hello amigos, just thought Iā€™d introduce myself here quickly as i did join this community a few days ago.
My name is Jeff Iā€™m 23 years old right now, living in the Netherlands where I was born and iā€™ve been a fan of spaghetti westerns ever since i was a young boy and actually my very first introduction to the genre was actually a video game some of you might be familiar with; ā€œRed dead Revolverā€ which was basically a spaghetti western video game. Played that till death when i was younger, was probably around six or seven years old at that time.

Fast forward to when i was eleven; I remember it well, one night on Dutch television while flipping through the channels two western movies were on back to back. One a modern American western ā€œOpen Rangeā€ (2003) which i was really impressed with but after that movie was over they showed ā€œA fistful of dollarsā€ and my mind was blown right away after the colorful opening title- sequence and the amazing Morricone music. After watching the rest of the movie i knew I wanted more, and the rest as they say is historyā€¦

Been collecting and watching spaghetti westerns ever since, and now own around 60-70 on dvd & blu-ray. Which of course is barely scratching the surface of all the movies made in the genre, but Iā€™m slowly getting there :joy::joy:.

Letā€™s see what elseā€¦ oh yeah; besides being a big Spaghetti western fan & enthusiast Iā€™m also a very passionate movie fan in general and i even have a YouTube channel where i show and discuss all things movie related, and i did post a top 20 spaghetti westerns video a few months ago so that might be something people here could be interested in to see. Donā€™t know if itā€™s actually okay to promote my channel here so i wonā€™t mention a name till somebody asks.

Anyway Iā€™m very happy to be here and look forward to the interaction with fellow spaghetti fans, and discussing and sharing my thoughts on these great movies. Thatā€™s about it for now I guess haha :rofl:

8 Likes

The pleasure is all ours, amigo. Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome DC Jeff, thereā€™s loads of fun to be had here, and a group of fine folks to help you out with questions and film recommendations.

1 Like

So letā€™s see, among the latest batch of signups whoā€™s a real gunslinger, and whoā€™s a westworl style robot.

Welcome @Greywolf @uphoffthomas @bythomas @blockup @CactusJoe @edojyo_ji @cdallis @haris7chandra @ben.schwertner @Ky-Fi @johnkoziol @Pumpkinheadfan @monsonb @jerdar51 @pjd22661 @ntbobkat @orammark @mhuie26 @manfred @Geofferson @g-rupp @kevinblackwell @Jkdjango @kountzrd @csobrien @Charlotta @engel76 @AngelEyes @tanktron @mikedodd707
@jesse.couillou @mikem @sheon

and please do say hi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite.

3 Likes

Appreciate the invite, cheers.

2 Likes

Nice to be invited!

1 Like

Thank you for the invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind welcoming Sebastian! Love the Spaghetti western database (use it daily) and itā€™s great to have a place to chat with fellow fans of this mostly overlooked genre. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind welcoming makesthemovie! I appreciate it :+1::+1:

3 Likes

many thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Thanks for having me.

2 Likes

Howdy folks :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Manuel, iā€™m 25 years old from Germany. Iā€™m the one on facebook who thougt that one of these guys on the Lobbycards from ā€œDie Helden faulen in der Sonneā€ (btw great title) is Jeff Cameron :sweat_smile:

I watch Spaghetti Westerns around the last 15 years, since i was a little boy. Iā€™ve seen most of them all cause my dad got a big collection. Best start for me :laughing:
You also can find me in the German dirty-pictures Forum :grinning:
Greetings to all

3 Likes

it was a good guess, we had to follow all leads. Welcome on board!

A few more, welcome @brigar1951 @gordytheghoul @robertteeple @pivavinyl @trikrona

A hearty welcome to all who have recently joined ā€˜SWDBā€™.

You are all invited to what is, undoubtedly, the best, most informative, most welcome, and most engaging and intelligent web-site availableā€¦(not sure about intelligentā€¦???) :grinning:

Seriously thoughā€¦enjoyā€¦ :grinning:

There are some great guys and gals on hereā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Amigos! I recently joined this forum and was just now reminded to introduce myself. Iā€™m located in germany and - of course - love and semi-collect SWesterns (only the ones I enjoy enough for a certain rewatch). My favorite: Face to Face.

2 Likes