šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

You have some great viewing ahead of you Lennie. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome Lenny, thereā€™s much fun to be had here, and tons of cool folks to give you help on any questions you might have. Enjoy.

1 Like

A hearty welcome to all new-comers on ā€˜SWDBā€™ā€¦ :grinning:

Welcome to @swallan65 @rikwadsworth @quoll_fnq

1 Like

Thanks for the welcomes, Phil, H., makes the movie, and all. I look forward to discussions on the boards as I start checking off SWs - hopefully I will contribute something to the community. As a start, I just posted in the Duck You Sucker thread.

2 Likes

Thanks, Sebastian, for your work developing this web site for the aficionados of spaghetti western films (and also the wonderful scores for so many of these films). Am happy to see Amazon Prime Video has been making more SW films available to watch such as two ā€œRingoā€ films scored by EM plus several other SW films scored by other composers. All the best for the upcoming 2021 - and, in the meantime, to all, stay safe!

2 Likes

We can welcome a few more @leonard.frey @garywrad

2 Likes

And we also welcome @fmolwage and @tonybeetwo

1 Like

Welcome @iamreeldistracted

1 Like

Hello there!

Let me introduce myself; Iā€™m from Holland and a SW-fan. Iā€™ve seen about 150 SWā€™s, not that much, but Iā€™m trying to do my best.
Iā€™m a fan of Ennio Morricone and Iā€™ve had the honour to see him 5 times live. 2 times in Italy (Torino and the arena in Verona).
My favorite westerns are nothing special, you can find almost all of them in the top 20, but I have some other favorites like ā€œDjango cuts price corpsesā€ and I have 5 Fidaniā€™s on DVD in my collection.
Some movies are so bad that theā€™re good!
Thatā€™s about it for nowā€¦

All the best from Holland!

7 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, Giulianoā€¦Iā€™m sure you will much to entertain you on here. :grinning:

1 Like

Welkom Giuliano, and a very hearty hello from New Jersey in the USA. Thereā€™s a whole lot of fun to be had here, enjoy.

1 Like

Took the plunge at last after weeks of using the site - glad to be here!

2 Likes

Welcome, Gary. You were great in And God Said to Cain.

Should introduce myself.

Iā€™m English, based Stateside for the last 25 years. I saw Fistful of Dollars at age 11, and was blown away by it. Over the years I picked up TGTBATU and Once Upon a Time in the West, and was insanely impressed, but there never seemed time to follow up. Then lately I began to find The Great Silence described ecstatically in all kinds of places. Found it, it lived all the way up to expectations. Next stop - now I was fighting COVID quarantine - was The Hellbenders, maybe not everyoneā€™s favourite but I like it and it took me further into Corbucci. Iā€™ve now seen many more and am sinking deeper and deeper into this lovely genre ā€¦

The hook for me is often the music.

6 Likes

Though I do fit in the odd shower.

1 Like

Welcome to ā€˜SWDBā€™, Gary. :grinning:

Good to be here! Fan of S.W. since the 70s when Id watch them with my Dad.

4 Likes

Welcome, Nemesis. Nice to have you on boardā€¦ :grinning:

I would just like to say that I am pleased to have found another Fidani fan out there. He is great fun I think. All the best from England.

2 Likes