I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

I’m looking forward to checking out all of the films in their HD glory, just wish the price had been a little lower.

2 Likes

yes , Have seen this one .do like it.want to add to the collection ,on amazon the DVD jumped up to 50 dollars,ouch.l Hope i can find a little cheaper. need to check out about if there is a blue ray.

A post was merged into an existing topic: I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

I’ll just wait for when it’s on sale, which is inevitable considering it’s Arrow.

2 Likes

Really like arrows stuff but ,really expensive.i know.

Just received my “Vengeance trails” set at last, what a beauty. Will be digging into it later tonight for sure, checking out the films and special features etc. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I also got mine today. I think I 'm well prepared for this years spagvemberfest.

2 Likes

You’re in for a treat my friend, Arrow is always on the money with its releases.

1 Like

Just ordered from Amazon:

1 Like

oh shit, time flies… it is approaching!

Hey boys and girls, here’s a Top Spagvember Tip: DON’T try to watch the same film every day for thirty consecutive days. You’ll go f***ing insane!

(I imagine some of our newer members are thinking, “what sort of a tip is that? Goes without saying, doesn’t it? Who’d be stupid enough to watch the same spag thirty days in a row?”)

5 Likes

Just bought:

1 Like

Can u cross check the specs and details we have of this in the Db and let me know if any changes need to be made, thanks

2 Likes

Got these pre-ordered:

6 Likes

Pre-ordered (due out in November):

4 Likes

Same here with ‘The Great Silence’…I pre-ordered yesterday
A snow-bound classic Spaghetti, just in time for Christmas… :grinning:

Hard to believe that it’s now 30 years since Alex Cox first introduced us to this beauty on his BBC2 programme, ‘Moviedrome’…

5 Likes

This is sweet. Thanks amigos, just looked , Nice package! Went to amazon UK and just placed my order.

1 Like

Your gonna really like the grand duel. has some awesome extras also.

1 Like

Just added a title for the Spagvember list. The first time watches list goes to 11 with this Ultra Late SW, Franco Nero’s last full length one

The price was right on the DVD and I scooped it up. I’ve heard the first half is long-winded, but I’ll keep an open mind.

3 Likes

I got this last year. It’s awful. Hard to believe that something as stylish and inventive as Keoma could be sequelled by something as abysmal as this.

Picture quality is so poor, I bought the Hungarian version with English audio in the hope it would be more watchable, but the picture quality was even worse.