I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

:+1: Amazon says it’s arriving tomorrow

Found a cheap second hand copy on Ebay. Has been high on my watchlist as it sounds really interesting so I’m looking forward to watching it.

6 Likes

san seb

I bought this BluRay from Amazon.UK at £23.70. Region free. Excellent picture quality, correct aspect ratio. Tremendous and varied Morricone score. Quinn on top form.

7 Likes

My SW top list rank 29, Death Sentence (Mario Lanfranchi) 1968, is a solid 7/10 IMO, thanks to the 4 well directed different revenge episodes in very typical SW style, with a nice nearly comedy free mood and the maybe only slightly weak or different (jazzy) music which though don’t bother my much. The Tomas Milian character is funny, slimy with awful looks and a special obsession or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

“Three Pecos for a Klaus”

3 Likes

I noticed on the Massacre Time case, MGM isn’t listed. I thought they owned the rights to that one.

I had decided to pass on this set, at least for the time being, as I have all four movies. After seeing everyone talk about how great the movies look and all of the awesome extras, I am really starting to re-think my decision. Let’s see…if I convince my wife to get an extra job, that would leave more money to buy movies. This in turn would mean that she was home less which would give me more time to watch movies. It’s a win-win as far as I can tell. :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha u pimp

2 Likes

If it at all helps, the transfers are really (REALLY) good. The image quality is sharper than a knife and those juicy extras are fantastic :smirk:

2 Likes

I can’t help but picture you showing up at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting with a big box of donuts and waving them under the noses of the members as they walk through the door. :laughing: Despite the wife’s mocking laughter at my obviously well thought out yet simplistically brilliant plan, I am afraid that I am going to have to plop down the bucks to purchase this excellent set.

1 Like

!excellent

3 Likes

Pre-ordered the Sabata boxset from Eureka! and I’m picking up Vengeance Trails in a store in Oslo later today. Hooray!
And “God forgives, I don’t” blu-ray + Wanted/Those Dirty Dogs from WE. Looks like it’s gonna be nice when autumn comes, after all.

3 Likes

Just pre-ordered this amazing bluray collection from ‘Amazon UK’…due out on 18th October, and presently priced at £33.15.

5 Likes

Finally snagged a copy from eBay

4 Likes

I have one for trade if anyone is interested

Pre-ordered (due out in October):

5 Likes

Just bought the 1-disc 4K Bluray of Django

5 Likes

Paid a little more than I wanted to, but after having gone through the whole Quarantine experience, I decided to treat myself

6 Likes

It’s 100% worth it. Enjoy!!!

3 Likes