I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

And if he’s related to Joni Mitchell? :wink:

Less chance of getting ‘whacked’ by hippie Joni, but you never know - she may have gotten mean in her old age … :worried:

(Søren) #325

He’s done liner notes for a whole bunch of Italian soundtrack releases it seems:

I think I have the vast majority of those but I have to admit I seldom take the time reading the ‘booklets’.

She wouldn’t have lasted long in a Corbucci movie…

They’re usually nothing but a few stills from the movie and a brief plot outline anyway.

Unless the bandits tried to pave paradise, then her acoustic guitar would have converted to a machine gun … ‘Adios malditos’ :wink:

(Søren) #328

True. Some companies do make something out of them though. Quartet Records for example does put some effort into their releases.

(Nick) #329

Penta Music and Digitmovies releases also put some nice work into the linear notes, along with the Beat Records Gold Series releases.

(Søren) #330

Just got the Là dove non batte il sole / Un animale chiamato uomo release:

(Sebastian) #331

What’s the best soundtrack release this year? Maybe it could be added:

(Nick) #332

One hundred percent the best release was Sono Sartana Il Vostro Becchino. Super unexpected (I knew it was being released a little while before it was announced lol). I’ll throw that over on the shopping guide thread soon.