I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

Thanks, weird that Discogs doesn’t have it. I’ve found some seriously rare materials on there and it’s astonishing that something like this, especially from somebody as popular as Piero Piccioni, wasn’t included.

Time to do a new check up for recently bought items , I do get them always sometime later as I moved out to Thailand.
These are the last cd’s I bought:

2 Likes

And the following are for my jukebox , so on 45 rpm :slight_smile:

This one is from “il mio west”

Above two are from this one below :

2 Likes

Santa (well, the kids really) got me this one for Christmas this year.

5 Likes

Got a package from Beat Records today containing among others these two newly released spaghetti western scores:

Il segno del Coyote
Un dollaro di fifa

1 Like

Quite surprised to score this at the thrift store today for 0.50

A bit rough, but I think it should play just fine after a good cleaning

9 Likes

That’s a great find mate. Very jealous

1 Like

Brilliant find!

1 Like

I bought these a few weeks back from Beat Records Italy. First time I ordered from them…very impressed with the fast delivery…was here 2 days after I ordered.! I am based in England. The CD at the bottom was free as part of a promotion at the time I ordered. Not sure I’ll be ordering again from them unfortunately as may have to pay tax / customs. :angry::cry:

4 Likes

Just received my new 3CD of Good Bad Ugly of few days ago. Awesome to get new tracks of one of my fav movies. I just wish there was more info in the booklet about the restoration process and a per track description of what I can now listen to. Seems there is way more to tell about this CD and its (new) tracks! Just having more versions of triello is worth the price of admission!!! Get it while it lasts…

Just recieved this box.

Just received two spaghetti western cds from Beat Records

I 3 spietati - Requiescant - O’Cangaceiro

Ed ora… raccomanda l’anima a dio!

And I’m almost up to speed again having bought no scores for the last three years. Not much being released these days sadly.

4 Likes

Digitmovies is having a 30% off sale ending today August 1st. You have to buy at least 1 Digitmovies release for it to work:

Digitmovies

Lots of spaghetti western scores.