A Minute to Pray, a Second to Die / Un minuto per pregare, un istante per morire (Franco Giraldi, 1968)

Kino should just stick to releasing silent horror films.

(autephex) #202

Thanks guys :relaxed: I appreciate the compliments but it sure would be nice to see these films properly released. I suppose I could start my own company, Sober Midwest :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Still trying to catch up on this new forum format and quite a lot of posts I’ve missed over the years… life has been busy

Howdy autephex, haven’t seen you on CG in an age either … I’m the same aldo :wink:

(autephex) #204

Hey aldo! Good to see ya still kickin! Yeah I have been laying low although still lurking in the back :male_detective:.

(Andy) #205

Hello autephex! Do you remember me? You helped me out with some things on here years ago.

(Mark) #206

Good ol’ Kino. I’ll stick with the cheap MGM DVD and RL rip unfortunately.

(Phil H) #207

Welcome back mate. Nice to see you around again.

(Sebastian) #208

@Djangoisme is at it again with a closer look at the latest release of the film:

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/A_Minute_to_Pray,A_Second_to_Die_Blue-Ray_review(Kino)

(ENNIOO) #209

Well thanks again for the version you put together.

(Stanton) #210

It seems that Colosseo is interested to check all different versions of the film, and to release maybe a composit-version, or to include different material at least as bonus on the disc.

Maybe Aute can recap his knowledge about the differences.

It would also be helpul if the member @Tabernas would contact me.

(Nick) #211

According to the same guy it won’t be a composite release. They’ve apparently got the real deal, or at least that’s what I’m getting from him.

(The Man With a Name) #212

Never watched this one before. I was going to buy the Kino release but I think I’ll wait for the German one.

(Grinder) #213

To avoid any misunderstanding again:
Colosseo is scanning a master of 119 Min. This is the orignal Italian version.
But since there are many different cuts (Germany, Spain, France, UK and especially US) they like to check as many versions as possible.
If there are additional and important scenes (like a scene of 3 Min after the credits that Stanton has described) they will try to consider this on their release, if possible.
This could be an “extended version” as extra…more information will follow soon.