[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

I support the genre as best I can but I simply cannot afford to do that. I donā€™t have the means. I am still saving to get the Sartana box set.

1 Like

nothing new, been listed in the SWDb for a while (the covers came out a few days ago, I think they look great), also the Grande Silenzio one. Both are re-releases of those already out. I doubt there will be any difference

Yes, nothing new, I know.

Good news from Germany:

BLACK JACK now has a release date. January 25, 2019.
According to Colosseo the blu ray will be english friendly

Then Colosseo also announced today the release of A MINUTE TO PRAY, A SECOND TO DIE on blu ray disc for February 2019. They will release the long version of 118 minutes. So about 20 Minutes more material compared to the US release.:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Finally filmArt approved they are still working on HATE IS MY GOD (L`ODIO E IL MIO ). They are currently scanning an Italian 35mm print. Release on blu ray now is planned for 2019. Keep fingers crossed. :wink:

11 Likes

Holy shit.

1 Like

Hopefully the Colosseo print of A Minute To Pray isnā€™t the Composite version.

For sure not.
It will be a brand new HD scan from negative.

Really? How do you know?

I know directly from the label.
It seems that the version is 119 Min. longā€¦they`re currently scanning.

And here are more BLACK JACK details:
https://alive-ag.de/index.php?page=artikel&ArtikelNr=6418999

2 Likes

Quote:

Laufzeit: 189 min.

Wow ! :grinning:

Awesome! Super excited to get finally see this bad boy in HD!

1 Like

great to see some company actually care.

1 Like

Black Jack BD covers:

6 Likes

I wonder what aspect ratio itā€™s going to beā€¦ ? I guess the 4:3 aspect is the original.

Iā€™m sure it will be 1,85:1, or at least 1,66:1.

I doubt that any Spag was shot for a 1,37:1 aspect ratio. That was not common any more.

I didnā€™t even get around to watching my Wild East DVD and I know this Blu will be an instant purchase for me. Love this film

1 Like

Iā€™m really looking forward for this Blu release.

https://alive-ag.de/index.php?page=artikel&ArtikelNr=6418999

So, 1,66:1

1 Like

Pumped for Black Jack!

looks like the Arrow release of Django has been delayed, no longer available for pre-order on Amazon that I can tell