Wild East Productions

Have my discs stored separate to covers due to lack of space, so crap covers tend not to bother me that much.

lol

Well, the 22nd has rolled around and the Man Called Gringo/Last Tomahawk dvd is nowhere to be found. I smell the usual scent of delay…

You’ve got a good nose. ;D
Anyways, from what I understand, the release has been delayed because of problems with the dubbing track.

[quote=“Lone Gringo, post:1905, topic:44”]You’ve got a good nose. ;D
Anyways, from what I understand, the release has been delayed because of problems with the dubbing track.[/quote]
Out of curiosity, did you just email them in regards to the release or are there some other forums with a WE thread that you follow to find this info?

It was posted on the Spaghetti Western Board by Tom.B. For some reason it won’t allow me to post the link here, anyways copy this if it will help.-http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/160642.html

does that virus-spreading web board still exist? :frowning:

I’m surprised too, I’ve only seen it when looking up other topics. Surprised that this isn’t the first place people go for Spaghetti news ::slight_smile:

old habits die hard I guess

I ordered A Place Called Glory and the Brute and the Beast from Wild East three weeks ago. Three weeks seems like a long time, so I contacted them a few days ago and they haven’t replied to me. >:( I hope I receive them soon because they’re not cheap films! Has anyone ever had any problems with Wild East before?

I think there are some high expectations towards what is basically a 1-2 man “company”. So if Ally were to be on vacation, just hypothetically, the company is standing still… be patient folks… unless noted otherwise, that stuff will eventually be released :wink:

It’s my first time ordering directly from their website. I made a deal with an ebay seller and got 15 Wild East DVDs for £120 (plus £5 postage). That was bloody expensive for me but a lot cheaper than buying them individually. :slight_smile: There was some out of print ones included (It Can Be Done Amigo, Kill or Be Killed and 3 Bullets for Ringo).

3 Bullets for Ringo is OOP?! I thought they’d never sell off their stock! :o I just checked Amazon and it’s $30, was $10 for as far back as I remember (got it at that price too)!

Indeed!

The Wild East discs included were:

1. In a Colt’s Shadow/Savage Gringo
  2. The Tramplers
  3. Revereged Colt/Vengeance is a Colt .45
  4. Sartana’s Here… Trade your Pistol for a Coffin/Django Against Sartana
  5. Killer Calibre 32/Killer Adios
  6. Death Rides a Horse
  7. It Can Be Done… Amigo!
  8. Arizona Colt/Arizona Colt, Hired Gun
  9. Tequlia Joe/Hole Between the Eyes
  10. Kill or be Killed/Kill the Wicked
  11. 3 Bullets for Ringo
  12. The Forgotten Pistolero/The Unholy Four
  13. Ringo the Lone Rider
  14. Alive or Preferably Dead
  15. Churchill’s Leopards/Salt in the Wound

So, I paid around ÂŁ8 ($12.12) each.
I also have Kill Them All and Come Back Alone, Kill and Pray (not the double feature), Gentleman Killer, The Wild and the Dirty/Chaco, His Name was King/Gunfight at High Noon,And God Said To Cain/Twice A Judas, El Rojo, Nest Of Vipers/Tails You Lose, And the Crows Will Dig Your Grave/The Dirty Fifteen, Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows/Django Meets Sartana, Full House For The Devil/The Moment To Kill and the Pecos double feature :slight_smile:

I wish they had have released Pecos in a DVD case. It doesn’t fit with the others on my shelf.

Ugh! Wild East still haven’t replied to me and my DVDs haven’t arrived, either. It’s been more than three weeks now. Surely their holidays don’t last that long!

Know there our not many staff at Wild East. But if they our on holiday or something, it would not be so hard for an automated e mail to be sent out saying the order will be delayed, which has to be good for long term custom in my view.

I agree. I did email them to ask whether they had posted my DVDs and they never responded to me. According to my bank statement, I’ve been charged £29.31 ($44.9) for the two DVDs, so it’s not fair to leave me in the dark. It’s not like they told me to order later, either. The items have already been paid for. This experience will make me reconsider buying directly from the Wild East site again.

Wild East ended up sending me a new order. It was the fault of the postal service. :slight_smile:

Glad you got it sorted.