Wild East Productions

Let us know which technical details or extras to correct or add in the swdb

Sorry for the late reply, totally forgot about this till I popped Requiem in today. It has:
Picture gallery
Italian theatrical trailer
German theatrical trailer
English title sequences for ā€œDuel in the Eclipseā€ and ā€œRequiem for a Gringoā€

The DVD has picture galleries, English and Italian trailers for both films, and a French trailer for 100 Graves

ya know, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever looked at a DVD picture gallery in my lifeā€¦

2 Likes

You havenā€™t lived ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
1 Like

Itā€™s the most enticing bonus feature a distributor can list, along with ā€˜Interactive menusā€™ and ā€˜scene indexā€™.

3 Likes

interactive menus :laughing: hahahā€¦

I like my menus like I like my women: unresponsive

3 Likes

I must admit I really enjoyed the Gemma slideshow they did on the One Silver Dollar DVD.

1 Like

Iā€™m confused by the ā€˜certificationā€™ sticker at the bottom left of the release:

An Australian release or bootlegā€¦?

Itā€™s a bootleg made in Taiwan and released in Australia on the cheap. Thereā€™s an endless supply of them. It is a pressed disc though. I have one of them

https://www.wildeast.net/coming-soon-c-15/today-its-me-tomorrow-you-p-296.html

2 Likes

Uh and a blu-ray release. Nice.

1 Like

Would be cool if they re-released some of titles from the back catalogue on Blu-Ray

I have a feeling that Wild East doesnā€™t do many new transfers themselves so what they come up with is already existing transfers. In short: someone else will have to release the movies first on blu-ray. Today itā€™s Me etc. is for example already out in Germany on blu-ray. I would rather really that Koch Media picked up their pace and started releasing spaghetti westerns on blu-ray in a steady flow again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like Koch but their packaging and layouts are very lame in my opinion, looks budget. It also bothers me with the German titles and textsā€¦ I really like the way Wild East does it.

Looks like theyā€™ve deleted it already.

Yupā€¦ Rights problems probablyx

Hope they release it anyway. :smiley:

1 Like

http://www.wildeast.net/new-releases-c-14/days-of-vengeanceerik-the-viking-p-283.html

Cover is still up here, under a different release. Odd.

Both added to the Db

2 Likes