Wild East Productions

What the… A copy of A Fistful of Trailers apparently sold for $365 on ebay yesterday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232527360389?ul_noapp=true

That is beyond insane :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was you, wasn’t it? I just know it was. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. Then my personality is more split than I reckoned :slight_smile:

I owned the release at one time when I bought it off ebay for £20. Am not willing to pay much more than that for it today so it will only find it’s way back in my collection by pure luck. I am a completionist but really, $365 is insane. Also a copy went for a fraction of that not long ago.

I did well getting it for £27 then! :astonished:

I’m surprised Cult Action haven’t copied this disc and flipped it up onto their site for that price.

Wow! I grabbed mine for $50 a long while back, never thought someone would actually pay those prices for it

I wonder what their next title is going to be… hopefully they will release a proper version of El Puro someday.

Eric Mache announced a new release, I added it to the database: a 122 minute English language version of LONG DAYS OF VENGEANCE in a Giuliano Gemma double feature with Erik the Viking

2 Likes

Finally I can replace my Cult Action DVD.

1 Like

Why is it included as part of the spaghetti western collection when the other film isn’t a western?

because the main movie is one :slight_smile: and they often do that as you can see in the collection. It’s a Gemma double bill

That is real good news!

Actually they have never done that before :slight_smile:

There have been two previous examples of double features where only one movie was a spaghetti western and neither have been part of the “spaghetti western collection”. They probably should have though.

example: Dos hombres van a morir/DVD - The Spaghetti Western Database

Yep and that’s not part of The Spaghetti Western Collection :slight_smile:

It has been released by Wild East but is not part of the collection. Check the overview you yourself made:

WE027 is #23 and WE029 is #24 … The above is WE028 and is not included.

1 Like

you little nitpicker you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Erik does make it all the way to North American and falls for an ‘Indian’ Princess … so, in a way it is a really very early SW ! LOL :sweat_smile:

Just glad to see a complete version of ‘Long Days of Vengeance’, and couldn’t give a shit about the other film … Think of it as a bonus feature if you’re going to be so anal about your DVD filing system. FFS ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ah not fair :slight_smile: The_Man_With_a_Name started the damn thing :slight_smile:

I’m a nitpicker, too :smiley: Although I’m really happy to see Long Days of Vengeance get released.

Me too. Ah actually I’m not a nitpicker in this particular case :slight_smile: I have my Wild East releases in release number order so the spaghetti western collections ones are intertwined with the non-swc’s.

I only wish that Wild East would change to releasing blu-rays instead of dvds and one point but that is probably never going to happen.