Wild East Productions

(chuck connors brother) #1982

The Ugly Ones (Bounty Killer) & Sonny and Jed in September

https://www.wildeast.net/coming-soon-c-15/the-ugly-ones-sonny-and-jed-p-256.html

(Bad Lieutenant) #1983

Hopefully with decent English audio for The Ugly Ones.

(Søren) #1984

It is a wonder that there hasn’t been an English-friendly dvd-release of Sonny & Jed before now. Great news.

(ENNIOO) #1985

Shame Koch Media never released Sonny and Jed. Just viewed Peco’s Clean Up again and far better quality on the Koch disc compared to the Wild East dvd.

(Rutledal) #1986

This looks like a good release, def getting.

(Novecento) #1987

Fantastic news!

Yes it is - especially since there was a Japanese Laser Disc with English audio. Milian did his English and Italian dubbing, but I assume Susan George only did her English dubbing. So now we can hear them both speaking their own lines at the same time!

I’m also hoping for a Spanish audio with English subs option here. If Ally (Wild East) is reading, can you please provide a Spanish option?

(Sebastian) #1988

WE doesn’t really have much of a history in terms of multi-lingual options on their releases though :frowning:

(chuck connors brother) #1989

Yeah the audio from the German disc isn’t great. But much worse, hopefully not the out of sync audio from the Japanese disc, makes it unwatchable

(Farmer_J) #1990

All I can remember is Milian and Savalas doing their own voices. It’s been a while since I last saw it, but I’m sure George did her voice, but with an American accent.

(Novecento) #1991

Good point about Telly Savalas. I haven’t seen it in so long, it had slipped my mind that he was in it too. Yes - this English version can’t come soon enough.

(Farmer_J) #1992

Mind you, Savalas did a lot of his own dubbing in Italian films, like ARTLARTD, Redneck, and this of course. The Killer is on the Phone might be another one he did.

(carlos) #1993

Now up for pre-order from Wild East

(Novecento) #1994

Can I assume there will be no Spanish audio option for “The Ugly Ones” ? :worried:

(Søren) #1995

Yes I think you can be fairly confident of that :slight_smile: Wild East doesn’t supply foreign language dubs on their releases.

(Phil H) #1996

Good to see Sonny and Jed getting a release.

(Sebastian) #1997

Two new titles added

(chuck connors brother) #1998

10 Killers Come From Afar (DALLAS (1975))

(Jonny Powers) #1999

I’ve already seen A Few Dollars and Silver Dollar, but still looking forward to these releases, if only to have a copy of these in the first official US release

(carlos) #2000

A few quick screens from the new release.

I was hoping for something a little from better from The Bounty Killer but it’s better than what I have so not bad.

It’s been a long while since I’ve seen either so looking forward to the viewing.

(ENNIOO) #2001

Sonny, Sonny music playing in the film has just come into my head after seeing these shots :relaxed: