Which CLASSIC TELEVISION Series 50s/60s/70s are you watching?

Sounds good to me :D.[quote=“Cian, post:60, topic:801”]Is it real? It looks like something that escaped from a taxidermist![/quote]

Good question ???.

Well, i voted for Man in a Suitcase, which i did actually rewatch recently on dvd. Other than that i would probably have also gone for Randall and Hopkirk (deceased) and Starsky and Hutch. Noticed there was no Petrocelli on the list. I loved that one as a kid. :slight_smile:

If I ask Serena Williams to SIT on your “willing” face Cian :cry: :smiley: for 2 hours, do you think
that afterwards your experience will be as REAL as JACK LORD’S beautiful genuine hair :smiley:

The wonderful Lawyer BARRY NEWMAN as Petrocelli was compelling viewing.
I have added Petrocelli and also the Mod Squad.

Petrocelli the Series was based on the feature film

THE LAWYER 1970 Barry Newman Diana Muldaur.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:63, topic:801”]If I ask Serena Williams to SIT on your “willing” face Cian :’( :smiley: for 2 hours, do you think
that afterwards your experience will be as REAL as JACK LORD’S beautiful genuine hair :D[/quote]
Please explain your obsession with the Williams sisters. Do you hate them? I’m just curious.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:63, topic:801”]If I ask Serena Williams to SIT on your “willing” face Cian :’( :smiley: for 2 hours, do you think
that afterwards your experience will be as REAL as JACK LORD’S beautiful genuine hair :D[/quote]

Beautiful genuine hair? It may be genuine, but it looks like a roadkill slapped onto his scalp. Not quite sure where Serena comes into it though…

… and he had a lovely line in ‘smashing blouses’ ;D.

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

…and another ‘smashing blouse’ - but he’s taken those ‘hair’ jibes to heart. :’(
I’m not sure about the colour, but nice hat Jack! Where’d he get that idea from … hmmm?

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Yes Bad Lt I will reveal the mystery as follows:

I am as “aversed” / “repelled” by both Williams Brutes as you
Bad Lt are "attracted/ “ravished” by Julian Clary and his whole “act” on stage :wink: :smiley:

Cian whats the matter with your UNFUNNY and UNECESSARY “hair jibes” maybe you have not got any hair on your scalp Kojak like ?? Reveal your bald truth ;D
You know what they say about men who make jealous/snide comments about other
men’s hair and scalp ?:cry: :stuck_out_tongue:

Reverend Danite :we all love your attached photos and sartorial descriptions :wink:

“Hello Governor Its Steve McGarrett…I have just caught 2 fugitives Cian and Bad LT
they swam over illegally from the mainland…one has not got any hair on his head :D,
the other one is dressed in some sort of campy costume :o.yes I have locked them up” :o

“The Professionals” 1977-1983 starring Gordon Jackson, Martin Shaw and Lewis Collins is the best TV-series ever IMO.

I have the Professionals Box Set with all the episodes but have to tell you that

Martin Shaw and Lewis Collins are both IMO EXTREMELY POOR and NOT “leading men” :’(
I like Gordon Jackson but would rate the series as something like

7.5 out of 20 .

Shaw and Collins just dont do anything on screen for my liking… Shaw especially is a no no
I find him irritating, he looks awful with those curly hair and is not “macho” convincing :’(

If they had cast someone like IAN OGILVY that would have elevated the series a lot

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:69, topic:801”]Cian whats the matter with your UNFUNNY and UNECESSARY “hair jibes” maybe you have not got any hair on your scalp Kojak like ?? Reveal your bald truth ;D
You know what they say about men who make jealous/snide comments about other
men’s hair and scalp ?:’( :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Plenty of hair left on my head, although it is going a bit grey. Now SD, if the Williams sisters are brutes, what is your opinion of former top female athletes Tessa Sanderson and Fatima Whitbread?

Ah Cian good to see you are sharing in the jovial banter :wink: :smiley:
We all have sporting favourites and I have explained WHY certain “specimens” like
The Williams :'(, Martin Navratilova >:(, Amelia Mauresmo have just too many muscles,
Non Feminine features, noisy on court aggression/grunting that REPELS me when I view ???
I love to watch MARIA SHARAPOVA , JELENA JANKOVIC who are feminine & winners

Now regarding Tessa Sanderson & Fatima Whitbread I have no objection or dislike to
either. They are both excellent Javelin throwers, built for the sport and been succesful.
I would not object to either as their sport requires a certain physique, that a “gentler”
less physical sport like Tennis does not :). To me Williams/Navratilova/Mauresmo are
just NOT what a female tennis player should be/look like/or act as. Brutes is my word :cry:

Now let me guess you Cian maybe like some of these brutes ? :smiley: Reveal yourself ;D

FBI 1965-1974 Classic Police Series with EFREM ZIMBALIST JR

I voted for Hawaii Five-0. I would like to pick up the box set one day.
Just for the record my dad still styles his hair the way Jack lord did.
I am also watching Sanford And Son because I never get tired of it.

The theme music is great :).

Yeah,Liked it myself.It had a strong horn section,with a real 70’s feel.

Oh yes…that 70’s feel ;D.

[quote=“DJANGO SARTANA, post:75, topic:801”]I voted for Hawaii Five-0. I would like to pick up the box set one day.
Just for the record my dad still styles his hair the way Jack lord did.
I am also watching Sanford And Son because I never get tired of it.[/quote]

Thanks Django Sartana, excellent choice of vote I love HAWAII 5 0/JACK LORD
and am buying the DVDs now from Amazon.com , awaiting season 3 any day now :slight_smile:
The Jack Lord hairstyle is very cool/stylish. Sanford & Son I will try to watch/enquire :o

Ennioo you are on the same wavelength as me :smiley:
The opening titles for HAWAII 5 0 are stunning/ magnificent, music & Scenery all superb
The whole cast, plots, guest stars, settings, music make HAWAII 5 0 for me PURE ART :slight_smile:

These were all great when I was a kid: 1. Sugarfoot 2. Then Came Bronson 3. Wanted: Dead or Alive 4. The Saint 5. The Monroes(Barbara Hershey) 6. Laredo