šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Saludos Amigos,

Iā€™m new in this forum and would like to imagine:

My first spaghetti westerns, I saw when I was 8 years old and it was of course the dollar trilogy. I have about 30 spaghetti westerns seen, so not many. But I hope it will be more. I have only a few spaghetti-Western-DVDā€™s, so I look mostly spaghetti westerns on television. I own 4 posters from Germany: Once upon a Time in the West, compaƱeros, The Big Silence and The Big Gundown. I live in Germany in a small town near Frankfurt am Main.
My English is limited, so do not be surprised.

Welcome to the forum Marcello!

Welcome Marcello ! Another Hessian mercenary on board !!! :slight_smile:

Welcome Marcello and enjoy! The Dollar Triology is a great introduction to SW. :wink:

Hiah Marcello - welcome to our motley crew ā€¦ if iā€™d known Iā€™d have put some clothes on (the avatar that is ;))

Hi,
I just thought Iā€™d drop by and say ā€˜Howdyā€™ to everyone.

Howdy yourself. Welcome friend.

Welcome YIKES!

[quote=ā€œYIKES!, post:86, topic:30ā€]Hi,
I just thought Iā€™d drop by and say ā€˜Howdyā€™ to everyone.[/quote]

Nice to have you with us Yikes!

not a newbie but I have returnedā€¦ seems my horse would only walk west and I had to wait until we circumnavigated the world till I could post againā€¦ happy posting my friends.

Always good to see an old face again. Welcome back Frank

Thanks Phil it is good to be back

Same here ! Welcome back !

Korano, ENNIDO and Phil H. Thanks guys.
I Look forward to contributing to the boards.

MEMBERS, I AM A NEWBIE, I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE EASTWOOD LEONES, THE SABATASā€”i also have seen several terence hill/bud spencers [which i like for laughs]ā€“although GOD FOR FORGIVES, I DONā€™T is more serious----i watched today [ i think isaw it 25-30 years ago] DJANGO! this is an excellent dark western m with extreme violence [ears and metacarpals beware!]ā€“nero is the classical spag-western hero[blue eyed , dour] and it works fine. corbucci[spelling] has a darker edge than leoneā€“i enjoyed it very much, one of the best!ā€”regards, ralph g

Hi.
First post here after registering around 10 mins ago! I was made aware of the site via the Grindhouse Cinema Database. Looks like a lot to check so it may be a while beore my next post!
I may be able to help with scans of posters, lobbyā€™s etc if they are needed. I`ll check out the database next!

Welcome Mr White

Glad to see you Mr. White, always room for another Tarantino/SW fan!

[quote=ā€œMr White, post:96, topic:30ā€]Hi.
First post here after registering around 10 mins ago! I was made aware of the site via the Grindhouse Cinema Database. Looks like a lot to check so it may be a while beore my next post!
I may be able to help with scans of posters, lobbyā€™s etc if they are needed. I`ll check out the database next![/quote]
Feel free in to post here in the forum!

[quote=ā€œYIKES!, post:86, topic:30ā€]Hi,
I just thought Iā€™d drop by and say ā€˜Howdyā€™ to everyone.[/quote]
Howdy!