Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Thank you, Giovanni here from Brooklyn, NY. The best film festival I attended was a Spaghetti Western At the film forum in NYC. I enjoy meeting other “lunatics” like myself at these events.
I know we have all had a hard time with traveling during Covid, however, if anyone has any links to future Spaghetti Western film festivals PLEASE let me know…
Thanks, guys…

8 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Amigo, there’s lots to enjoy here, and a lot of fun folks to talk with and that can help you with any questions you have.

Hi y’all :raised_hand:t5: I’m new. Been kinda watching the SWDb ever since I got into westerns. Was definitely nervous this forum would be kinda serious 'til I found out how insightful and funny y’all are, so I just had to come and join one day. Y’all seem like some awesome conversationalists and I adore good conversation. I also love to laugh, and y’all definitely helped me get one in on some bad days.

Anyways, hi!

forrest-gump-wave2

6 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Amigo, there’s lots to enjoy here and yes, a lot of nice guys here.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome but “nice” doesn’t do it for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m a few days late but howdy friend.

2 Likes