šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Thanks, I can already tell I am in the right place.

1 Like

Good to have you Twitch.

1 Like

Thanks man, I am digging it

1 Like

Welcome to the site, Twitchā€¦ :smiley:

Welcome amigo .glad that your here.

Hello, I introduce myself. I am fond of the history of the railroad. I live in Granada (Spain) and also to the movie locations, especially the railway ones. I am here to learn and to contribute what I can. Greetings.

4 Likes

bienvenidos amigo

Welcome to the site, Picudo. Thereā€™s plenty to enjoy on hereā€¦ :grinning:

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

Welcome. live in Cincinnati, like 5 mins from the Ohio river .we are like neighbors. welcome mate.

1 Like

Not far away at all!

Bienvenido mei Amico, thereā€™s plenty of stuff to enjoy here, and a great community of folks to chat with.

Sounds awesome. never been to spaghetti western festival. i hope something comes my way or near. would even travel.

Hi. New member here today. Looking to learn a lot more about SW, and get news on new releases and what the best to buy/collect.

6 Likes

Welcome Amigo, thereā€™s lots of stuff to enjoy here, and lots of nice folks to help out with any questions you have.

Thereā€™s also tons of Blu Rays worldwide to check out.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier.

1 Like

Hey Ozzy, welcome aboard. If youā€™re looking for that sort of stuff this is the place to be.

1 Like

Hello all, Iā€™m new to the forum and am looking forward to making the most of the SWDB Forum.

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you. I think you will find it not only a great place to pick up information and opinions on not only spags but on cinema as a whole.

Welcome Amigo, thereā€™s a whole lot to enjoy and discover here, and a lot of nice folks to help you out with any questions.