šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join up with us.

2 Likes

Thanks fellows.

1 Like

Hello, this is Simone from Italy. Nice to join this group!

10 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you.

2 Likes

Hello,
Iā€™m Roy (41) from the Netherlands.
About 8 years ago I started to watch more western movies.
After watching Death Rides a Horse (1967) my interest for Spaghetti Western grew.
SWDb is a great place to learn more about the genre and to discover new movies.
I like to share my Top 20 when itā€™s ready.
Roy

10 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

welcome!

1 Like

Benvenuto Simone! Welcome Roy!

2 Likes

Welkom aan boord Roy, and greetings from New Jersey in the USA. Hope my first time at Dutch is OK.

Benvenuto amico. Greetings from the States.

1 Like

Glad to be here! Iā€™m trying to expand my spaghetti western knowledge in 2022, and this looks like the place to be!

6 Likes

Welcome Kody! If itā€™s knowledge youā€™re after, then youā€™re definitely in the right place, thereā€™s vast amounts of stuff to take in and enjoy. And plenty of great folks to help you out with any questions you have.

1 Like

It sure is! Iā€™ve learned a lot since joining. :+1:t5: Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! This is a great place to not only learn about spaghetti westerns but all kinds of other films as well. People will always let you know when they have seen a good movie or bad movie that, in a lot of cases, you may never have heard of before. Even though you may not always agree with them, the people on here do have great taste in films and almost always make a compelling argument for why a film is worth seeing - or not seeing.

2 Likes

Howdy, glad to be onboard this hot stagecoach :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Greetings. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Amigo, thereā€™s lots to enjoy here, and a lot of nice folks to help you with questions and recommendations.

3 Likes

Howdy Red.

1 Like