šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Welcome Dave, thereā€™s loads of fun to be had here, have a great time browsing around.

1 Like

Welcome, Dave. Plenty to enjoy on hereā€¦

1 Like

Willkommen Sven!

Welcome on board @Wai_Yan_Aung

2 Likes

Welcome on board, @Cleet

Welcome @Kurtz2828

Hey there. I am Divy Tripathi from India. Have been immensely interested in the Spaghetti Western world from a young age, though it was only in the college years and thereafter that I was exposed completely to this genre.

I am a law graduate, have made a short film titled Roma (an amateur work back in the college days with a dedicated team) and am interested in general about movies, studying their aspects and understanding them

Regards to everyone

4 Likes

Remade into a full length movie by a popular Mexican director? just kidding. And welcome on board!

1 Like

@Admin

Hahaha, that is the joke among us who made it. One told me that Cuaron mustā€™ve done a shot by shot remake in the vein of Gus Van Santā€™s 1998 Psycho.

Hi, everybody! My name is Ginger, and Iā€™ve been a fan of Italian Westerns since I started watching them in 2015. Iā€™ve been to this site before for finding titles, and never knew there was a forum. So, Iā€™m glad to join!

8 Likes

Welcome Ginger, glad to have you aboard. Thereā€™s loads of nice folks on here ready to answer any question you have, give film recommendations, and just good general conversations on the genre. Thereā€™s tons of fun and learning to be had here.

1 Like

To all the new ones, reading the welcome tutorials and all that ainā€™t for nothing :slight_smile: Plus, you can get a badge just for making your profile prettier: Autobiographer badge on The Spaghetti Western Database Forum

Benvenuto @VanCleef

Hi! Iā€™m Simone from Italy (Lombardia) and Iā€™m glad to be here with you, fans of the best Westernā€™s genre. Just watched ā€œSonny and Jedā€ by Corbucci, fantastic Milian and soundtrack too

7 Likes

Hi, Simone. A warm welcome to the ā€˜SWDBā€™. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @gingers, welcome to the playhouse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Glad to be aboard companeros!
All thee best folks.

3 Likes

Ciao, thanks for having me!

4 Likes

Hello! I am TonyMosconi a Spaghetti Western buff! Many thanks for your invitation to join the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome, Tonyā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like