3. Paranoia Agent
  4. Death Note
  5. Neon Genesis Evangelion
  6. Attack on Titan
  7. Terror in Resonance
  8. Afro Samurai
  9. Elfen Lied
  10. Tokyo Ghoul

Full disclosure: Iā€™ve not seen many more shows than that, and Iā€™ve only seen the first seasons of Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul. High School of the Dead would be high on this list (and Elfen Lied would be a lot higher) if not for those showsā€™ ridiculous obsession with ā€œfan serviceā€ (mostly school-age female characters, usually with impossibly big tits, flashing their knickers at every opportunity). I just find that stuff irritating, and weird.

Anyway: Welcome to the SWDB, Kholdstare! Glad youā€™ve signed up and said howdy at last. Stick around! :+1:

1 Like

Hello there! Iā€™m new in this town (but not in the spaghetti genre). My name is Carlos and Iā€™m from Spain :ceuta_and_melilla::ceuta_and_melilla::ceuta_and_melilla: (I apologize for my english in advance). I hope to could share with all of you my opinion about eurowestern and so we could have a good time.

Saludos vaqueros!

7 Likes

Bienvenido Amigo and a hearty hello from the state of New Jersey. Thereā€™s plenty of fun and films to be had all around, youā€™ll definitely love it.

2 Likes

Haha good spanish. Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

Hola Carlos! Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Donā€™t worry about your English because it is certainly a lot better than my Spanish! :ceuta_and_melilla:

1 Like

I picked up some basics over the years, but itā€™s probably not as good as others on here :grinning:

Italian and French I have a little stronger grip on.

1 Like

Hi I am Harry. And my search for a very specific movie has brought me here. I
I am a doctor but a very avid movie watcher and I tend to remember obscure details for the movies I really like

3 Likes

Hi Harry, welcome to community!! I hope you find what youā€™re looking for!

Thanks Beaumont-Adam. I really hope so too. Although it is one particular movie that I have been trying to identify for years. I have made a post in the saloon for it. I really hope someone is able to identify it and help me relax

There are some extremely knowledgeable guys on here who I am sure will be able to identify it.

A big welcome to you Harry from the State of New Jersey, thereā€™s quite a lot of stuff to enjoy here, and a plethora of good guys whoā€™ll help with anything youā€™re not sure of. I know youā€™ll have a great time.

2 Likes

Yea, welcome @harrypalmer008 And I see you were helped super quickly in the other thread, thatā€™s what we pride ourselves for :smiley: Haha no really we just pride ourselves with being a great place to hang out, but ā€¦ we also pride ourselves in tracking down those lost movies that cling to peoplesā€™ memories from odd TV screenings or old video tapes, fond memories from childhood and others :slight_smile: Enjoy your stay here

2 Likes

Thanks! Tervetuloa is right! :slight_smile:

Bienvenidos, @timf

1 Like

Hi, Harry Palmer.

Welcome to the site.

ā€œYou were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!!ā€

Enjoy! :grinning:

1 Like

Hallo ich bin Sven Ich finde die Western klasse.

2 Likes

Hallo Sven, GrĆ¼ĆŸe aus den USA. Hier gibt es viel zu genieƟen.

How do, everyone? I love this forum and thought it was about time I joined in

2 Likes

It was about time indeed! Happy welcome to the gang!

2 Likes

Welcome to the SWDB, Dave! :+1:

1 Like