šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Oh wow, welcome to the forum, John! Great to have you! I think the last movie I watched that you were in, that was Cop in Blue Jeans.

Hereā€™s your reel, for the others to check out

Thanks! I dont know why I havent joined earlier!

Welcome John. I watched Return Of Sabata not long ago. Glad to have you here!

Thanks for writing.
JOhn

Sebastian surely there must be an exclusive forum badge for people like John that were actually a part of the spaghetti western industry :slight_smile: !?

3 Likes

good idea!

The Tomas Milian Giraldi movies which you also ā€˜didā€™ are some of my favourites. Welcome.

Hi, My name is Daniel Camargo and I am from Brazil. I know some of you from others social networks and I am one of the biographers of Anthony Steffen, about whom I and my Friends FƔbio Vellozo and Rodrigo Pereira wrote a book released in 2007, here in Brazil. Now we are in talks about publishing it in English, so I hope I have good news soon. My current project is a documentary about George Hilton, which I will be updating you all about. I will release it this year.

4 Likes

This is good news Daniel. Would love to be able to read the Steffen book and something on Hilton will be welcome too.

Consider me a buyer of an English version! Best of luck to you, Daniel.

Hello all
I am new to this forum. I am a fan of Spaghetti Westerns and would like to chat to more fans to try and learn more about the topic. I hope to meet people with similar interests and outlooks here.

Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

Welcome to the SWDB, J0zza!

1 Like

Welcome J0zza.

1 Like

Thank you. So sorry for the late reply, Asa

Hi, Thanks Phil. And sorry for the late reply.

Welcome !

No need to be sorry, just buy the men a beer or two :grin:

1 Like

Hey there all i m Patrick. Enjoying my stay here reading and commenting.

3 Likes

Hi Patrick! Welcome to the SWDB, amigo.

Hi Gang, Nameā€™s Chris, I am an avid Movie/TV show, Classic Retro Cartoon Collector. Way over 2 million titles of each. I tend to get a hold of anything that strikes my fancy. Unfortunately My Spaghetti Westerns are limited but if itā€™s ok. I am willing to buy/sell/trade for some titles that i might find interesting.

3 Likes

Welcome, Chris!