Welcome to the SWDb Community!

(JOHN DULANEY) #645

Thanks! I dont know why I havent joined earlier!

(carlos) #646

Welcome John. I watched Return Of Sabata not long ago. Glad to have you here!

(JOHN DULANEY) #647

Thanks for writing.
JOhn

(Søren) #648

Sebastian surely there must be an exclusive forum badge for people like John that were actually a part of the spaghetti western industry :slight_smile: !?

(Sebastian) #649

good idea!

(Søren) #650

The Tomas Milian Giraldi movies which you also ‘did’ are some of my favourites. Welcome.

(DANIEL CAMARGO) #651

Hi, My name is Daniel Camargo and I am from Brazil. I know some of you from others social networks and I am one of the biographers of Anthony Steffen, about whom I and my Friends Fábio Vellozo and Rodrigo Pereira wrote a book released in 2007, here in Brazil. Now we are in talks about publishing it in English, so I hope I have good news soon. My current project is a documentary about George Hilton, which I will be updating you all about. I will release it this year.

(Phil H) #652

This is good news Daniel. Would love to be able to read the Steffen book and something on Hilton will be welcome too.

Consider me a buyer of an English version! Best of luck to you, Daniel.

Hello all
I am new to this forum. I am a fan of Spaghetti Westerns and would like to chat to more fans to try and learn more about the topic. I hope to meet people with similar interests and outlooks here.

Thank you for reading.

(Asa) #655

Welcome to the SWDB, J0zza!

(Phil H) #656

Welcome J0zza.

Thank you. So sorry for the late reply, Asa

Hi, Thanks Phil. And sorry for the late reply.

(ENNIOO) #659

Welcome !

No need to be sorry, just buy the men a beer or two :grin:

(Patrick J. Burt) #660

Hey there all i m Patrick. Enjoying my stay here reading and commenting.

(Asa) #661

Hi Patrick! Welcome to the SWDB, amigo.