šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

It took bribes, threats of death, persistence, and an army of desperadosā€¦ but now we finally tracked him down and got him to join up. Say hello to @Pumaman

1 Like

Is this Matthias, prolific DB contributor? Welcome to the forum. mate!

1 Like

2nd day here. Joined for information on new SW releases, best versions of previously released titles and the superb reviews submitted by members.

1 Like

Howdy amigo

ā€˜WELCOME!ā€™ Iā€™m sure that you will feel at homeā€¦

Thank you

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice! I like it.

My name is Carlos Corleon, have been a fan of Spaghetti Westerns movies since childhood. I would sit and watch them with my father. Currently I am an aspiring music artist and am creating my first mix tape, Inspired by Ennio Morricone and Sergio Leoneā€™s dollar trilogy and his masterpiece of whom which I named my Mix tape after, ā€œOnce upon a time en el Valleā€. I am very excited to find this forum and just talk and learn more about my favorite genre, Spaghetti Westerns. Thank you for having me and I look forward to the engagement.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SWDB, Carlos! Stick around, amigo. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I look forward to it! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I just joined SWDB today, long overdue. I love these films and canā€™t get enough of them and the soundtracks.

Iā€™m from Greater Manchester in England. Iā€™ve been a fan of Westerns for as long as I can remember. The SWDB Top 20 which I found a few years ago ignited a huge interest in Spaghetti Westerns. At that time I managed to get some of the lesser known (to me at the time) films in the Top 20 e.g. Ringo / Facia a Facia, and was frankly astounded at how good these films are and why had I never watched them before!!!

The current SWDB forum thread on your Top SW soundtracks got me going again recently. I have most of the top SW film soundtracks on CD/Vinyl e.g. Dollars, Once Upon a Time and a number of compilations e.g. DRG Spaghetti Western Volumes 1 to 4 etc but looking at the lists people put on made me realise how many SWs there are for me to watch and how many soundtracks I need to listen to.(thanks Spotify). Recently I have purchased approx 13 Wild East titles. Iā€™m looking to add to my collection with some of the Koch Media titles. The latest film I watched was May God Forgive Youā€¦ I Wonā€™t (wild east).

Iā€™m currently reading Once Upon a Time in the Italian West by Howard Hughes. Enjoying the discovery of even more films in this eg. Winnetau series. So many films, so little timeā€¦

Love this site thanks to all who run it, much appreciated.

Waz

5 Likes

Welcome to the SWDB, Waz! Stick around, weā€™re a nice enough bunch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good film!

1 Like

Yeah definitely a great film. Very enjoyable. Hope to see more of George Ardisson soon. Iā€™m thinking about completing the Sartana series next. Saw the first film a few weeks ago on a compilation DVD. May have to buy a boxsetā€¦

Im sure you know this, but Gianni Garko appeared in three of the four ā€œofficialā€ sequels, ( In Sartanaā€™s Here ā€¦ Trade your Pistol for a Coffin he was replaced by George Hilton.) Still, Hilton does a nice job.

1 Like

The bread gun!

Welcome Waz !

1 Like

Greeting to everyone worldwide,
Iā€™m a novice to movie poster collecting and have read a lot of the posts here and noticed everyone is so kind and willing to share there wealth of knowledge which is amazing. I live in the U.S. and would love to start collecting western movie posters from other countries, I love the art work from Italy, Belgium etc. I have read the easiest way to obtain these posters are to look on ebay in the countries of interest. Question is how do you know if they are originals or reprintsā€¦I would like to locate originals if possible. again thank you for the wealth of informationā€¦

1 Like