šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Thanks Phil :grinning:

Hello friend had the day off work today so I managed to count my DVDs and videos think I was being optimistic with my first estimate, I have 275 DVD and 40 videos at the moment, got some more items on the way aswell :grinning:

Thankyou for your kind welcome :grinning:

You our doing well !..thats a fair few.

1 Like

Hello im mikhail. I live in the US in the state of Georgia and have been a western fan since i was a kid. Be good to look around and see what ll yall have going on here.

2 Likes

Hi mikhail, and welcome to the SWDB fella! Stick around, itā€™s a quiet bunch here but a good bunch.

Well Iā€™m Dean, and I love this website! Iā€™d like to thank yā€™all for raising my awareness of countless Spaghettiā€™s which I would have never seen, or even heard of it if wasnā€™t for this place.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome to our three newest members, Dean, Mikhail, and Hawkeye76ā€¦

Imagine a crowded bar, with poker players in the background, and a roulette wheel counting down the seconds to the first shotā€¦
I canā€™t promise any of you thatā€¦but I can promise that you will meet the meanest bunch of desperadoes that the West has ever producedā€¦and you will be made (even if you donā€™t want to be) made welcome.

Adios, amigosā€¦

3 Likes

Thankyou for the welcome Toscano :+1:

1 Like

Hi All,

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome folks

Hi Joyce! Welcome to our merry band. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, it is good to be here. I am glad I found this website and forum. I hope to chat with you all and hope to get some new recommendations on some Spaghetti Westerns I havenā€™t seen. I hope to make some new friends.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard !

And itā€™s good to welcome you here! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy every (most) moments.

Hey everyone. I was on this forum under another name (which I donā€™t remember) maybe 5-10 years ago, and thought it was about time I rejoined. Glad to be back. Have been collecting and watching Spaghettis for years but dropped off recently, mostly for monetary reasons, but am diving back in again, thanks to Wild East and the plethora of films now available on Amazon Prime & YouTube.

3 Likes

Woohoo welcome back!

Hi John! Welcome (back) to the SWDB amigo, and donā€™t go leaving us again, OK? We worry! :slight_smile:

El_LibreroJohn H.

Welcome back!

Welcome back.