šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Welcome to the forum !

1 Like

Hi amigo. I wish I could start afresh watching all the great spaghetti westerns again. You are in for something of a ride :slight_smile: Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

in the movie Adios Sabata, anyone knows the name of the song at 18:00 (guiltado theme)ļ»æ ?

Hi everyone,

Iā€™ve been around as a guest for a long time.Suppose it took me while to sign up.
Anyway my name is Antonis aged forty & I live in Greece.Huge fan of the genre,I spend more money for SWs than my wife can accept and still canā€™t get over the passing of Bud Spencer.

I suppose Iā€™m here to stay
Antonis

2 Likes

Welcome to the SWDB, Antonis! :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard

Hello there, Iā€™ve been a lurker around here for the better part of the year, and have grown to be a huge fan of the genre. Iā€™ve seen all of Leoneā€™s westerns, some of Corbucciā€™s, and canā€™t wait to see what else this genre has to offer.

3 Likes

great to have you!

Welcome Handman! Stick around. :slight_smile:

Welcome dude !

Hello fellow Spaghetti fans, Iā€™m 40 years old and been a fan of spaghetti westerns, exploitation, horror and Italian crime movies for most of my life, Iā€™m a collecter of VHS and DVD mainly spaghetti westerns it would be fantastic to chat with likeminded people so here I am !!!, my name is Spencer Iā€™m a chef from the uk, Iā€™ve done a top 20 of my fave spaghettis but in all honesty it changes from month to month as I revisit old films and discover new, I own about 275 spaghetti DVDs half originals half DVD-r and I think Iā€™ve got about 40 Spaghettis on VHS which some are U.K.,Dutch,Greek and American releases, thanks and hope to enjoy your knowledge and passion for this amazing genre

Cheers :beers:
Spencer (Hawkeye76)

2 Likes

Welcome to the SWDB, Hawkeye! 350, thatā€™s a lot of spaghetti right there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome. Always good to have some more Brits around here.

1 Like

Welcome, Spencer! Great to have you

1 Like

Thankyou Sebastian :blush:

Welcome aboard !

1 Like

Hi, I joined forums just week or two ago. Iā€™m 29 and come from Czech republic. Iā€™ve been a western fan since my childhood. It was not until several years ago when I found out there were actually more spaghetti westerns than just Leoneā€™s westerns, Django, Keoma, Hill/Spencer stuff (because of their popularity from later comedies they did together) and few others! Well only these were on tv here. I was really suprised Italians actually made hundreds of western. Iā€™d never known that before I found out SWDB. Since then Iā€™ve seen so many movies, I stopped counting after some 150. I picked carefuly what to watch and what not, SWDB was really helpful in this! Firstly I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the movies, because Leone was simply few levels above any other director and Corbucci was excellent director either. But then there was often a bigger gap. After I got use to ā€œmore to the groundā€ style, it became real fun to discover more and more westerns. Still I needed to rewatch some movies several times to really appreciate their qualities. And there are some pretty damn good movies, usually unknown to a casual viewer.

4 Likes

ā€˜Diamondā€™

A hearty welcome to the ā€˜SWDBā€™!

There is a great bunch of like-minded ā€˜Spaghettiā€™ fans that Iā€™m sure will make you feel glad that you rode into the 'bullet riddled saga, that some people call ā€˜hellā€™, but we call ā€˜homeā€™.

ā€˜Welcome, new Compandre!ā€™

1 Like

Welcome aboard, amigo!

Thank you guys for your warm welcoming. :wink: