Upcoming releases (Germany)

I have to watch some films on my computer! Some dvdr’s i have just won’t play in any of the 3 dvd players we have here. My computer has a nice, wide, flat screen but i hate having to watch films on it…

Cheap video cards can be had with video outs that can be hooked into your TV via standard RCA plugs or cable coax… may or may not be an option for ya

Blu-ray image is too sharp, it hurts the eyes :smiley:

best argument i’ve heard so far

Blu-Ray is pretty good. The only one I have is 3:10 to Yuma which is very good on Blu_Ray. It sounds like your in a shooting gallery as my brother put it.

if you have the appropriate equipment, i have no doubt. but i know my ears, and i’m sure that movie sounds great on dvd as well the appropriate equipment provided

My dad is a big surround sound/perfect image freak so I have more than adequate equipment. I also watched it on a crappy TV I have and it still looked good.

CinePlus is re-releasing Koch Media’s BLINDMAN (english audio!) on the 24th, details are in the database

“Il grande duelo” a.k.a. “Drei Vaterunser für vier Halunken” is going to be released by KSM ::slight_smile: in August. Four different covers will be available.

By djvaso[url]ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs at 2009-05-08

cool, i hope they dont fuck it up :stuck_out_tongue:

I think there’s an ongoing vote as to which cover will be selected for the dvd release. That is, there will only be one cover in the end. As far as I’m concerned all of the above look terrible.

But what is the more important question is, what will the specs for the release be? KSM isn’t well-known for top quality and certainly not for presenting any English-friendly options so I’m afraid the Wild East release won’t be traded in this time :frowning:

[quote=“djvaso, post:109, topic:290”]“Il grande duelo” a.k.a. “Drei Vaterunser für vier Halunken” is going to be released by KSM ::slight_smile: in August. Four different covers will be available.

By djvaso[url]ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs at 2009-05-08[/quote]
Cannot say why but none of the Cover’s convinced me. Hopefully it will be a good first release. :wink:

I like the thrid from the left. but yea, they all look shitty

The 2 on the left side are good.

The first 2 make it look like a Revolutionary War film.

I think none of those 4 get even close to representing the movie

Hmm, the first one looks more stylish than the film actually is …

The font in the first two rather matches a Jane Austen flick.

Win the latest Koch Media BluRay: Redirecting...

This week

1 Like