Today We Kill … Tomorrow We Die! / Oggi a me … domani a te! (Tonino Cervi, 1968)

Has the Wild East Blu-ray been cancelled?

I guess they realised Synapse has the rights to it.

It was up for one day on WEs page…

It seems that the world premiere took place on April 2, 1968 (see the new images at the bottom of the linked page).

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Oggi_a_me…_domani_a_te!/Pictures

1 Like

Pity that Wild East Blu won’t happen. Such a nice looking cover!

1 Like

Wanted to see this one for ages. I tried to record it but only got 2 mins!!

There is now also a Scandinavian blu-ray. It has english audio and Scandinavian subtitles.

https://www.discshop.fi/elokuvat/bluray/today_we_kill_tomorrow_we_die_blu_ray/P127099

1 Like

I just ordered it. Does anybody else have it yet? How’s the quality?

Did anyone ever purchase this release? I am wondering how it is as I was considering buying it.

Decent release :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! I love it as well and it was a decent price, so I bought it.

After 13 years you probably have already found the answer, the scenery is Caldara di Manziana natural monument near Rome, where you can find the birch forest and the white area with sulphur geyser.

I hope that I will visit Caldara di Manziana some day, because I love the movie and its autumnal setting and I have seen it dozens of times.

6 Likes

I see that this is the first time you’ve posted so, welcome!

1 Like

No word from Synapse yet on this one? Feels like we been waiting awhile, but this is common from Synapse. They provided great work though so usually worth the wait.

1 Like

Trivia
The cards used in the poker game come from the Tudor Rose double deck by the Austrian company Piatnik and first appeared in 1952 when Elizabeth II was crowned Queen of England.

3 Likes

Good trivia research, but on a pedantic note :slightly_smiling_face: - Queen Elizabeth II was crowned in 1953 (acceded to the throne in 1952) and the last Queen of England was Elizabeth Tudor in 1603.

OK, in 1952 when she became Queen of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth realms. And you think I’m the pedant one? :wink:

No, I was pedantic - you were simply corrected on a common misunderstanding. :slightly_smiling_face: