Things that really annoy me

I once had a discussion about movies with some of my friends and i dismissed movie “Resident evil” as crap [i really hate this cinematic abortion] and the answer i recieved was something along the lines of ‘your opinion is not a valid one, you’re watching those italian westerns afterall’. Of course they haven’t seen any SW, i love it when people dismiss things they don’t even know.

My god! It’s like listening to a hardcore Republican trying to reason. Like Rush Limabugh, Bill O"Reily, and the queen bitch, Anne Colter.

But I know how you feel. I dismiss a lot of modern movies. Exception f westerns and well made movies. I saw MILK recently. A fine example of a good Hollywood movie.

And what did you tell this person then?

Whatever he did say probably didn’t register. But when ever someone makes a snyde remark about italian westerns, I bring up topics of fruedian symbolism, political allegory, minimalist art movement, and relgious imagery. all the positive pieces.

I’ve been trying to get my brother interested in spaghettis. He is intelligent about films too and he thought Transformers was almost tongue in cheeck bad. He likes kung fu so I told him about Shanghai Joe, he likes Kynch so I told him about Matalo. All. I bring it up because I often discuss the aspects of spaghetti westerns with him.

It is a strange thing. People wath the worst crap on TV, DVD in the cinema. They watch romantic comedies, soaps, you name it. And they think they’re ahead of you and your silly SWs…

So much shit is somehow accepted but you are the strange SW weirdo.

Sean Hannity, Alan Colmes, and the worse of them all, Michelle Malkin LOL. She is an asian american and the daughter of immigrants yet she hates immigrants and asians!

I tried to use some arguments but it didn’t work, so i stopped trying. I know i was right anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you did the right thing. No use arguing with ignorance. You will always lose!

Life is hard! In a discussion like that you can only loose…

Ignorance vs stupidity, that’s a tough one. In the blue corner, people who argue about things they know nothing about or varying tastes is aggravating. But, in the red corner, stupidity reigns supreme for me. Another retail story, a customer asks ''These light bulbs say ‘daylight’ on them, do they also work at night?" >:( WHAT!!! True story!

Another true story is how a guy called a computer company customer support service during an electrical black out, asking for help on why his computer screen suddenly went blank.

I don’t like it when customers at restaurants get snippy or complain. These people serve you.

One story involves my Dad when he was working at a pizza place. A guy called asking for a very hot pizza. so they put hot seeds on it and sent it to him. He called back. All pissed off that it wasn’t hot enough. He called once after a couple of weeks asking for the pizza to be hot this time. So they made it HOT! He called back ofcourse and said, “JESUS WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THAT!? I’VE BEEN SHITTING IN THE BATHTUB FOR DAYS!!!”

true story.

You hear of these stories a lot but the light bulb question happened to my girlfriend

[quote=“korano, post:52, topic:1411”]WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THAT!? I’VE BEEN SHITTING IN THE BATHTUB FOR DAYS!!!"

true story.[/quote]
a) what did he put in that &
b) your Dads my hero

:smiley:

Just a lot of hot seeds.

uuh, why was he defecating in his tub…says a lot about the man

Maybe his toilet couldn’t hold it. Or it just burst loose whenever he was in the tub. :’( :-X :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate being called anything other than my name. Bro, dude, chief , pilgrim, captain, partner, or anything else. If you don’t know me ‘excuse me’ will do just fine.

I can at least understand the confusion because this was his first effort after the trilogy. A good movie IMO.

Stupidity, again. Why does shampoo have instructions???

‘Oooh! Repeat…I knew I forgot something.’