The last exercise you got?

Walked to the kitchen to get a beer.

haha :smiley:

I can barely even do this right now… My back is killing me. I seem to have a slipped/herniated disc or something, can barely move. Dunno what the hell happened but extremely painful. Looks like my exercise will be limited to working out my spaghetti watching muscle for the next couple days 8)

Yes sounds painful indeed.

[quote=“autephex, post:62, topic:2088”]haha :smiley:

I can barely even do this right now… My back is killing me. I seem to have a slipped/herniated disc or something, can barely move. Dunno what the hell happened but extremely painful. Looks like my exercise will be limited to working out my spaghetti watching muscle for the next couple days 8)[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the pain, amigo.
But, Spaghetti watching Muscle workouts are my favorite! :wink:

Only made about 2.5 miles on my walk, this morning.
Just have no energy today.
Think my next round of exercise for the day is going to be like unto autephex’s!

Lifted weights for an hour.

last night i went round one of my brothers and had 6 glasses of port!

Made my usual 3 mile walk, today…and saw absolutely NO wildlife whatsoever! That is really strange for these parts.

Hit the pool last night to swim 2500 yards. I have not been at the pool in ages and it felt great to get back into it.

Walked about 3 miles today whilst snowing.

Good for you, Ennioo!
I just got back from doing about 3.5 miles. No snow here; but, it started to rain on me about the last mile.

Any critters today Chris … or indeed for you, Ennioo?

None today.

Not many. I was out a bit too late to see the coyotes, javelinas, and such. Plus, for us it was a rather chilly morning and rainy; so, most critters with brains were indoors (unlike me! ha ha!).
I did see a downright giant Raven. But, the most interesting critter I spied was a lovely Senorita out for a bit of a jog! She was gorgeous—very nearly Salma Hayek and/or Penelope Cruz gorgeous! I made note of the time and plan on walking that same area tomorrow to see if I catch her, again! :wink:

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:73, topic:2088”]Not many. I was out a bit too late to see the coyotes, javelinas, and such. Plus, for us it was a rather chilly morning and rainy; so, most critters with brains were indoors (unlike me! ha ha!).
I did see a downright giant Raven. But, the most interesting critter I spied was a lovely Senorita out for a bit of a jog! She was gorgeous—very nearly Salma Hayek and/or Penelope Cruz gorgeous! I made note of the time and plan on walking that same area tomorrow to see if I catch her, again! ;)[/quote]you old dog Mr Casey,but good on ya!

Good for you Frank! I’m sore from the weightlifting as I haven’t done squats in about 2 years but the pain is transient and it’s worth it.

I made my usual 3 miles, today. Actually jogged a fair part of the way, this time! It was nice to have that chilly air and a little snow around for a change. And, yes…I saw that gorgeous Latina jogger again, today!
I find that she somehow inspires me to keep to my walking/jogging routine. ;D

Me too. I’m usually pretty strong in the upper body from river running in the kayak, but I ain’t been near the water for a few months - what with the rains we’ve had and now the snow. No way am I going near it now. So, I’ve started doing some curls and a few other exercises - pheww! It’s easy to get out of condition :P. Still, I’ll be doing some arm-curls with some cider later on - hehe ;D!

Can’t beat the 12 ounce curls! Just make sure you alternate arms, don’t want to build up one side too much!!! ;D

Just got in from an hour of snowshoeing.

Took a nice walk in the forest with the Missus.
A leisurely pace mind you so probably only really worked off one mince pie.