The last exercise you got?

(Pacificador) #1

In the spirit of the many “last XXX you XXX’d” threads, I thought it might be interesting and useful to have a thread like this, to keep us motivated. :slight_smile:

I ran 45 minutes on the treadmill today…nope not a hangover cure I…I !!

(Mrs Angel Eyes) #2

good for you… me, 35 min on the treadmill just walking. Can’t do more than that. Also walked around town.

(klinteastwood) #3

i worked my thumbs out on my PS3 controller…next up my thumbs will take a stab at the tv remote

(autephex) #4

haven’t done any real exercise in a while… had a gym membership for a couple years and went through spurts, but most of the time never used it

(Pacificador) #5

So let’s use this thread to motivate ourselves…live a little longer to watch more SW’s ! :smiley:

(autephex) #6

Actually I was just thinking need to start doing some things, but don’t want to pay for another gym membership or buy any equipment… Would like to get a bike and go riding, unfortunately its getting damn cold outside.

There’s always good old fashioned push ups

(Spaghetti Monkey) #7

Apparently this worked for Jack Palance. ;D

(ENNIOO) #8

Well just pushed the mouse today :smiley: .

(Silver) #9

Running around Playzone with the kid. (it’s one of those jungle gym type things with slides and ballpools and stuff but built to accommodate adults too).

(Pacificador) #10

Just got back from an hour of karate. Now…off to the hotel for a couple pints and some chicken wings. Huzzah!!! ;D

(Phil H) #11

I hope you had a little lie down afterwards.

(ENNIOO) #12

Yes :smiley: . Just cycled to my local town and done this weeks food shopping so thats it for today I think.

(Silence) #13

Use to exercise with these heavy things, don’t know what they are called :D. By the way Ennioo, everytime you mention cylcling I see Joseph Egger with a night hat cycling around ;D!

(ENNIOO) #14

You are not alone re your thoughts on this Silence…its the image I like to portray : .

(Pacificador) #15

45 minute run on the treadmill.

(davidf) #16

walked a couple of miles home from work as buses very unrealiable on a friday. >:(

(I...I...Idiot) #17

ask Devil Bunny :wink:

(ENNIOO) #18

You naughty man I…I…Idiot :smiley: .

(Bad Lieutenant) #19

Walked to the fridge to get a beer. As an avid athlete I shall repeat this procedure a couple times more tonight.

(scherpschutter) #20

You can either raise the pace of drinking or increase the number of beers to make the exercise more interesting