Seven Winchesters for a Massacre ?

No aldo, maybe this will help?

1 Like

It kinda gives it away ! :smiley:

A Few Dollars for Django

1 Like

That’s the one,…:relieved:

Cheers … here’s one that should be in almost everyone’s top 10

I had to check it out on my Bluray, and yes it is The Big Gundown (Sartenillas I believe, not far from Mini Hollywood and I ran up to Cerro Lee Van Cleef close by last autumn) which I have as a tie for place 5-8 with Django Kill If You Live Shoot, Cemetery Without Crosses, My Name Is Nobody, some very diversified SWs but all very good.
(I am no expert in taking screen-shots but will copy other fotos).

1 Like

Absolutely correct :smiley: I’ve been to this location also, luckily before the eyesore electric pylons were added.

Over to you, runner … your turn.

Thanks, one could add that the music (I got a CD with nearly 1 hour of the soundtrack) by Morricone is outstanding and I think it somewhat previsions the around 1970 started progressive music era.

This is a non-SW, probably easy.

Looks Cantonese or Taiwanese. I’m going to go out on a wild limb here and guess Hapkido with Angela Mao.

No, and it is not that actress either.

Another clue

If that’s what I think it is, it was big in the US and nominated for 10 academy awards.

Or maybe not exactly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Yes it was. So @Massimo you are on the very right track :slight_smile:

Wait a minute…is it Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon?

Very correct so to speak :slight_smile:

The female anti-hero played by Ziyi Zhang :

I think it shares the atmosphere or mood with for example The Forgotten Pistolero. A bit dark, mysterious and tragic. That is a compliment to the latter movie.
I rate Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon as a 9 of 10.

It is the only wuxia film I have seen, but maybe it is like have being introduced to the Spaghetti-western genre with Once Upon A Time In The West ?

So now you may post a new riddle @ makesthemovie

Thanks Runner,

I’ve always had a little crush on Ziyi Zhang ever since I saw her in Rush Hour 2. Such a lovely, wonderful, and underrated actress who should’ve been a big star.

Anyhow, back to the Thread with this slice of Classic Comedy

I couldn’t tell whether it was the original or Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny.

Now you know. I myself had forgotten that there was a sequel also (2016).

‘Tit for Tat’ (1935) Classic! :laughing:

1 Like