The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

wild guess … ‘Somewhere in Time’ ?

American thriller from the 70s, regarded as a B film at the time but the director’s later work has elevated its status.

’Sisters’ 1972 ?

Obsession 1976 if not Sisters?

Edit:Last Embrace 1979

Last Embrace it is.

1 Like

To mix things up a bit, unlike the last two films, 52 Pickup and The Last Embrace, this movie does not star Roy Scheider, nor feature John Glover in a supporting role.

2222222-

Unfd--1

Is that Jeff Bridges ?

Jeff Bridges isn’t in the film. Without looking it up, I don’t know the names of the actors you see there but they are some of the main characters.

That’s no help at all ! :wink:

1 Like

One of the actors, not seen above, was in Dusk Till Dawn.

Another still but not the Dusk till Dawn actor.

jjjjj-

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve seen whatever this one is

I would bet that most here have seen it. I’ve been posting stills that make it seem like a crime movie but it is a horror movie.

The DtD actor in foreground:

rrrrrhdd-1

That’s Tom Savini , so could it be ‘Dawn of the Dead’ ? :thinking:

1 Like

Effects (1980) ?

*edit, na… doesn’t look like Effects. Maybe aldo is right… looks more appropriate

‘Dawn of the Dead’ Correct, Aldo. makeup effects artist moonlighting as actor, Tom Savini.

1 Like

Post image ain’t working at the moment, so perhaps someone else might want to upload a picture ?

I’ve seen Dawn of the Dead but its been so long, I can’t remember much about specific scenes… are those zombies walking in the bank line?

Those are non-zombie main characters. The guy in the white pants turns into a zombie later though, I think. The bank is in a mall because almost the whole movie is set in a mall. I haven’t seen it in a while either.

1 Like