The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Never made it to this location :cowboy_hat_face: I think it’s the same house used in ‘Pistol for Ringo’, ‘Big Gundown’ etc

Looks like Craig Hill in ‘I Want Him Dead’ ?

1 Like

That’s it. This was a rare SW in that they used Almeria to double for areas close to Richmond, Virginia and Baltimore, Maryland which is as accurate climate/scenery-wise as Almeria doubling for Finland.

1 Like

LOL … that happens a lot - in another Craig Hill SW, ‘A Taste for Killing’, the same desert western town from ‘For a Few Dollars More’ is supposed to be Nebraska :rofl: Geography mustn’t have been a big subject for the script writers, who presumably just threw in any name which sounded North American. At least it wasn’t New Jersey - small mercies!

Have a go at this one :smiley: a typical Almeria vista, but who is that horseman ?

1 Like

Hmmm not sure if this is it but

God Forgives… I Don’t! ?

1 Like

Holy shit, I never realized Bill san Antonio starred in this film

3 Likes

Yep that’s the one … thought Bill would have recognized his own movie :rofl:

I’m not sure if its just been so long that I totally forgot everything or if I actually had never seen it, but I watched God Forgives last night/this morning after posting & what a great spag… easily a new favorite and pretty cool to see such a violent styled spaghetti starring the Terrance & Bud. The scene you screenshot above where he quickdraw shoots the guy in the saloon is perfectly executed. There’s also a lot of humor but its different from the normal spaghetti humor, and I was laughing a lot during Bill’s scenes. The blu ray print looks excellent also - I need to grab all of jdpug’s Bud & Terrance custom jobs…

I’m not sure how I recognized the film without having seen and/or remembered the film, but maybe it was the poster with Terrance’s distinct look.

Back on track…

This screen is probably too general to recognize, but I just happened to land on it & was too good to not use.

1 Like

Going for a wild guess, just to get things rolling - I’ll say ‘Viva Maria’ ? :thinking:

Nope, not that one…

Here’s another shot cause I don’t think the first is very fair, although this one could give it away if familiar with the film

1 Like

It does! … if the actor with leather trousers, laughs insanely throughout the trailer then it’s , no, I’ll leave it for someone else. :smiley:

1 Like

Another one, unless aldo wants to take it

Is it The Hills Run Red?

That’s it!

Thanks, Autephex. This movie role is atypical for this actor:

Charles Bronson comes to mind,…is this Violent City.

It looks like Bronson … but we had Violent City last week :thinking: I think it could be ‘Twinky’ aka ‘Lola’ ?

It’s not Violent City or Lola/Twinky but you are both so accurate on the actor that my only other clue is that the co-star was known to play a psychopath.

‘Someone behind the door’ ?

1 Like

Correct! Bronson with Anthony Perkins, below. Bronson was in a weakened, dependent, self-doubting amnesic state through most of the movie.

1 Like