The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

I suspect an American movie from the early 1970s maybe set in the midwest that has a few non-actor locals in a few shots for local flavor. The lower still made me think Sugarland Express even though I don’t think that’s even remotely close.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s correct, but I like your theory and analysis, Dr. Massimo :smiley:

I was thinking ‘Harold & Maude’ ? for similar reasons.

1 Like

Thanks, Aldo. I think No Country For Old Men(not my guess :wink:) is one of the most memorable recent movies with that feel, like the scene with the seemingly real female manager of the trailer park, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay but wrong track amigos

it’s an European film, with some SW actors, I’ll give a few more hints and pics as soon as I finish some claim reports.

A few morer pics, it was filmed in Holland

This guess…is too quiet, maybe with these ones

Lifespan?

Yes Massimo that’s the one.

Up to you mate

Thanks, El Topo.

Similar in some ways to last movie, this one is reminiscent of a giallo and an Italian “hoodlum” crime movie with Clockwork Orange style psychopathic villains.

It’s a Dutch movie and, other than the girl who played Emmanuele(above post) in another movie, I don’t recognize any other actors.

Your clue is a bit of a whopper - I hadn’t heard of it before.
There are quite a few well known Brits in this one … who will all be crestfallen to hear they’re not famous in California :rofl:

I’ll let someone else name names.

1 Like

British actors are well represented in Hollywood today. Back then we mostly knew James Bond, Hammer Films, and Benny Hill. :wink:

1 Like

Benny Hill was OK, I always watched as a kid

On the film, maybe 1974 Alicia

2 Likes

It’s not Alicia but I almost posted Mira 1971( instead of this movie) which also starred Willeke van Ammelrooy, who isn’t in this movie. You’re very close year-wise as this one is 1973.

I think Benny Hill is bigger in the US than in Britain.

Well he was big In Portugal I never lost a show

Because of the cats, from Fons Rademakers?

1 Like

Right on! Same director as Lifespan which, like Because of the Cats, I had never heard of until a few days ago.

You’re up, El Topo.

Ok thanks Massimo
Let’s fly away from Holland, and try this one

with these two pics, things will be a lot more easy, no clues.

The Pyx?