The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

I suspect an American movie from the early 1970s maybe set in the midwest that has a few non-actor locals in a few shots for local flavor. The lower still made me think Sugarland Express even though I don’t think that’s even remotely close.

I don’t know if that’s correct, but I like your theory and analysis, Dr. Massimo :smiley:

I was thinking ‘Harold & Maude’ ? for similar reasons.

Thanks, Aldo. I think No Country For Old Men(not my guess :wink:) is one of the most memorable recent movies with that feel, like the scene with the seemingly real female manager of the trailer park, if I remember correctly.

(El Topo) #8365

Sorry for the delay but wrong track amigos

it’s an European film, with some SW actors, I’ll give a few more hints and pics as soon as I finish some claim reports.

(El Topo) #8366

A few morer pics, it was filmed in Holland

(El Topo) #8367

This guess…is too quiet, maybe with these ones

Lifespan?

(El Topo) #8369

Yes Massimo that’s the one.

Up to you mate

Thanks, El Topo.

Similar in some ways to last movie, this one is reminiscent of a giallo and an Italian “hoodlum” crime movie with Clockwork Orange style psychopathic villains.

It’s a Dutch movie and, other than the girl who played Emmanuele(above post) in another movie, I don’t recognize any other actors.

Your clue is a bit of a whopper - I hadn’t heard of it before.
There are quite a few well known Brits in this one … who will all be crestfallen to hear they’re not famous in California :rofl:

I’ll let someone else name names.

British actors are well represented in Hollywood today. Back then we mostly knew James Bond, Hammer Films, and Benny Hill. :wink:

(El Topo) #8374

Benny Hill was OK, I always watched as a kid

On the film, maybe 1974 Alicia

It’s not Alicia but I almost posted Mira 1971( instead of this movie) which also starred Willeke van Ammelrooy, who isn’t in this movie. You’re very close year-wise as this one is 1973.

I think Benny Hill is bigger in the US than in Britain.

(El Topo) #8376

Well he was big In Portugal I never lost a show

(El Topo) #8377

Because of the cats, from Fons Rademakers?

Right on! Same director as Lifespan which, like Because of the Cats, I had never heard of until a few days ago.

You’re up, El Topo.

(El Topo) #8379

Ok thanks Massimo
Let’s fly away from Holland, and try this one

(El Topo) #8380

with these two pics, things will be a lot more easy, no clues.

The Pyx?