The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Yap that’s the one

Would you recommend?

I’d say it’s worth a look … embarrassed to say I didn’t recognize Karen Black from the early pic. :blush:
Has some decent songs (slightly creepy) sung by Miss Black

1 Like

I had never heard of this movie. The last thing I’m aware of Karen Black appearing in was a Rob Zombie horror film but she was in everything 1970s .

Sure I recommend a typical 70’s film, as I like like Karen Black fine actress, and somehow a different role for Plummer that he does very well, it’s kind of a mix between Hardcore and Rosemary’s baby

2 Likes

The George C Scott movie?

Below: An extremely well done balancing act between comedy and drama:

yes

1 Like

The actress looks very vaguely familiar … is it perhaps an Australian film ?

Very much so. It almost sounds like you already know what it is. :thinking: :wink:

Could it be ‘Muriel’s Wedding’ ?

1 Like

It’s definitely Kathy Bates in Misery.

1 Like

Yes. Have you ever seen it?

1 Like

Don’t think I ever watched the entire movie - it must have been on TV at some point, and what hardnosed SW fan would admit to watching ‘chick flicks’ ??? LOL :wink:

Have a bash at this one

1 Like

Now that’s Almeria!

1 Like

It is indeed :wink: … this movie starred two American actors - One famous for his role as a detective on TV and film … the other for a classic Sci-Fi TV show.

I’ll throw out A Town Called Hell?

It’s not that one, but not to confuse you further, there are a couple of connections with both movies … not too important, but they’re there. :smile:

Rosolino Paternò, soldato… ?

Don’t remember if it was filmed in Almeria, but both Landau and Peter Falk fill the bill

Not that one (which I never knew of) but interesting guessing.

It’s that pesky Landau again, fitting the bill but not delivering the goods.:wink: My guess starred Telly Savalas and Landau.