The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Any excuse to post a pic of Raquel ! … I’ve a copy of this paperback, somewhere. :wink:

And furthermore, the Randolph Scott/Harry Joe Brown collaboration is known as the Ranown Cycle which signifies…blah, blah, blah------ Here’s more Raquel! :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fun is over … now back to some hard guessing :smiley:

(MMcG) #7845

The Hannie Caulder images are well marketed - a pity the images are not reflected in the movie!

(Stanton) #7846

Even better, I once read a synopsis that Raquel wears only poncho, and that every time she wants to shoot, she has to leap up that poncho.

Boy, was that disappointing not to find such a scene in Hannie Caulder, that would surely have saved it from mediocrity.

The idea is still ripe for a director to put in a movie today.

Two major TV cowboys had starring roles in this movie :thinking:

There is a movie that makes perfect sense being the movie you describe. Pancho Villa, as the preceding post has RW wearing a pancho. It also stars two major tv western cowboys, Clint Walker and Chuck Connors.

Out of this whole list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Male_Spaghetti_Western_actors Chuck Connors is the only one I see that Americans would consider a major TV western cowboy and Walker isn’t on that list.

Edit: A quick 32X scan of PV tells me it is not the movie.

Hmmm….".A Man Called Sledge":thinking:

It’s not ’Pancho Villa’ … but nice guessing - My next clue, just for fun was it’s Iranian release date … 10th Feb 1971 … I’m sure that’s a big help ? :rofl:

Spot on ! … Your turn Lone Gringo :grinning:

Damn, there weren’t many SWs that qualified with your description. I’ll have to eventually watch Sledge. On the surface it seems like a jovial, American-ish non-SW.

It’s a pretty tough little movie - although it has an American director and mainly American leads, it’s a Dino de Laurentiis production, with many Italian and Spanish regulars also participating.

Starts with a stagecoach robbery were the driver gets his face blown off … cosy ! LOL :smiley:

Grazie aldo.

Ok, let’s try a Swashbuckler.

Suddenly sounds watchable. :grin::cowboy_hat_face:

I’m not much on swashbuckling, however … is it ‘Angelique’ (1964) ?

I’ll make it easy for you.

The Lion of Saint Mark 1963

Bingo!..Massimo.

Over to you.