The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread

Great job, Rutledal!

Hanzo the Razor: Sword of Justice(1972) was followed by Hanzo the Razor: The Snare(1973) and Hanzo the Razor: Who’s Got the Gold?(1974).

Not to be confused with Sword of Justice (1980).

The stagecoach with an eight team of horses looks similar to the one seen in ‘They Call Him Cemetery’ … but it’s not that movie :thinking:

Need a few clues please :grinning:

The film features bad guy performances from more than one actor better know for playing good guys.

’The Greatest Robbery in the West’ aka ‘La più grande rapina del west’ (1967) ?

A more familiar face

A Sky Full of Stars for a Roof?

Got it :rofl:

"May God Forgive You … I Won’t" aka ‘Chiedi perdono a Dio… non a me’ (1968)

1 Like

Dammit, yes. The corpse ransacker :grinning:

That is correct. Featuring a rare bad guy role from Anthony Ghidra.

1 Like

Most of you will recognise this guy, but which movie ? Good luck :smiley:

Fury of Johnny Kid maybe?

No

I’m leaning towards I’ll Kill Him and Return Alone aka A Few Bullets More. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You have leaned wisely ! Original title ‘El hombre que mató a Billy el Niño’ (1967) 'The Man Who Killed Billy the Kid’

It says on IMDB this was released in the UK in 1973 … wonder if it was an attempt to cash in on the success of the Sam Peckinpah version ?

Good escapist SW fun :grinning:

1 Like

Peter Lee Lawrence aka the German Alain Delon. The trailer looks good. No doubt on the BTkid marketing.

What is this?

Possibly ‘Ride Lonesome’ ? :smiley:

It is not but I’m familiar with Ride Lonesome.

Then it’s ’The Tall T’ , also a Bud Boetticher film ? :rofl:

1 Like

Precisely! :nerd_face: Screenplay by Burt Kennedy who wrote a few other BB/Scott movies as well as the director of Devil’s Backbone (aka The Deserter), Hannie Caulder and many others.

BKHannie%20Caulder

2 Likes