The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Can’t tell if this one’s a contemporary set film with WWII flashbacks or the villains envision themselves as modern Nazis: Where Eagles Dare?

Looks like a comedy.

Trying out the blur function. Carry on. :grinning:

Yeah, it is a comedy. And that’s our Hitler!

Which Way to the Front?

Yep, the guy with gray hair is Jerry Lewis.

Ok thanks Bill

Long time since I´ve seen this or any Jerry Lewis film

Ok let’s try this one

1 Like

French new wave? Le deuxième souffle?

Nope not that one, and I would not call it French New Wave, but it’s French, there’s an important SW connection

Robert Hossein - Death of a Killer ?

Nope not Hossein and not the film

A few more pics, there’s a nouveau here but not a wave one

Trans Europ Express :train: :train: :train: :train: :train: :train: :train: :train: :train: :thinking:

Yes that’s the one, from the starter of the Nouvele Roman or so it seems Alain Robbe-Grillet

The SW connection was Jean-Louis Xavier Trintignan

Up to you amigo

Thanks, El Topo.

What is this one? Some people think that one of the stars has something in common with pine, cedar, fir, oak ,ash, beech, elm, mahogany, teak ,and walnut.

Is it ‘Videodrome’ ?

1 Like

I see the connection but this particular timber reference has esoteric significance to those on a SW forum.

There is an actor in this movie whose acting performance has been described, on this forum, using an adjective meaning ‘lacking ease’ or ‘awkwardly stiff’.

There are also at least three actors that have appeared in SWs, two of which have names everyone here would recognize.

1 Like

Oh, that kind of wooden !!! ‘The Mighty Steff’ LOL is it ‘Killer With a Thousand Eyes’ ?

1 Like

It’s not that movie but, yes, he should be recognized as the Mighty Steff. :grinning: