The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

The " The Bastard (1968)" with Montgomery Wood.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It’s not that one. Aldo got Anthony Steffen right.

I like his movies but I’ve read his acting referred to as “wooden” many times, even on his wikipedia page.

Gli assassini sono nostri ospiti

1 Like

That’s it, El Topo. :beers:

costarring Luigi Pistilli.

Also known as :

The_Killers_Are_Our_Guests

Thanks Massimo

Not a total waste of time, almost a Giallo that one

let’s try this one hard to choose pics

Night of the Following Day ? … wild guess, of course! :wink:

Wild, wild guess… Elke Sommers in Ten Little Indians?

No not those ones, and its not Elke Summers

There’s something about that cleft chin.

The Student Body?

No its a pretty “normal” film, the main actress is from Sweden

I thought the masked man with cleft chin might be Stephen Boyd ? … the girl in your pic reminds me of Mimsy Farmer, but she’s not Swedish.

Anita Strindberg the Swede, George Lazenby the chin, Who Saw Her Die? the movie?

Edit: Make that Boyd, Camilla Sparv and Assignment K instead.

Nope

Bibi, Boone, Kremlin Letter '70?

Yap Massimo that’s the one, believe me not easy to choose pics in this one, without giving it away

That was difficult if solely based on the actors because I didn’t recognize any. The 2nd set of pictures helped me narrow down the year much tighter. With the year and Fox screenshot, I figured it out pretty quickly.

Ok, this one has a big SW star. I say the biggest. If we agree on who the biggest SW star is, this should be much easier. If you’ve seen the movie, it’s even easier. :wink:

Lady Godiva of Coventry ?

1 Like

That’s it, Runner.

Clint Eastwood on the right.

For once I could conclude the answer from the description and by checking out Clint Eastwood’s early career, even if I hadn’t heard of this move either as well as probably some 97-99 % of the other movies in this and the former thread :slight_smile:

This is probably easy for the experts in this thread.

G%C3%A5ta%2019nov%201