The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Ah yes, that’s 1979 alright! That tricky period between flares and straight leg jeans … were the boys and girls all had Farrah Fawcett hair … a powder keg for disgruntled youth … bless 'em! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yap Rutledal got it right

The film is from 79, it was the first for Matt Dillon, the director made a film with Terence Hill

Great soundtrack and a good movie overall

Up to you mate

Here you go.

I’ll break the ice on this one :wink:.

It doesn’t look familiar but I predict it’s: :thinking:

1. An American film.
  2. Likely 1950s film, does not even look borderline 1960.
  3. Filmed in the Pacific Northwest, Washington or Oregon regardless of where it’s supposed to be.
  4. Indians figure into this because of the fort.
  5. Love story involved.
1 Like

Quite good …

… and the director is quite famous in the genre.

I think all of your assumptions are correct. It also features an actor know for spaghetti westerns and macaroni combat films, and the title sounds like it could be part of a sci-fi franchise.

1 Like

Heh…sounds like Guy Madison in “The Last Frontier”.:wink:. Good western by the way.

That is certainly it

Ok, try this Paella.:slightly_smiling_face:

Tepepa (1969)?

Not that one Mickey.

Looks like José Manuel Martín in pic 1 … he’s usually doing the torturing!
Must be an early one, but I don’t recognize it, yet! :wink:

:wink:

Eh, figures, Tepepa isn’t technically a Paella too, just a hunch I guess. Judging from the look, I don’t think I have seen it, looks like something from the early period.

It’s from mid 60s with familiar faces all around. As far as I know there’s no english language for it, only subs and it’s an entertaining one.

The Man from Canyon City ?

1 Like

That’s it aldo.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Lone, … now feast your eyes on this!

Looks around 1969, post-beatnik underground movement types, up to no good, and the guy on the left is charismatic leader, there’s jealousy between some women, one guy is leader ally and one undermines him, they may be burglars discussing a heist or celebrating one. :thinking:

Toss up between American and British. I’ll say American because of the faces, all dark hair though…

1 Like

I’d love to see the movie you’ve described, I really would :smile: The ‘beats’ are just to throw you off the scent. The paintings in the background are a clue, plus it’s a British movie, early 60s

1 Like