The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

I like to hang back occasionally, even though I know the answer - hoping that it will encourage other people to join in with the thread. :cowboy_hat_face:
Don’t think that tactic is working… :wink:

1 Like

I tend to agree, Toscano … but if folks aren’t interested, then c’est la vie.

It’s not intended as a chore, just a bit of fun … and for me it’s often an introduction to films I’m not familiar with, which I can later track down and check out, so it’s a win-win.

Also I’ve wondered if some members think it’s a bit elitist ? … because I’m sure it’s not … there are loads of genres which I’m not very familiar with, but I like to have ago, by using the old detective brain … narrowing down the options by recognising one or two actors, if the film is in scope or not, figuring which decade the film comes from ,based on art direction and picture resolution etc … for instance in my latest post there’s a child actor who is very familiar to us all! Where have you seen him before??? :thinking: … only in the top 5 all time great Spags. So, you check him out in the IMDB page for that film and see what else he’s appeared in … easy-peasy :wink:

1 Like

Okay. I don’t know if it is allowed to try again. I was really careless. :joy:

Have as many guesses as you like :wink:

It’s Lola Colt. That kid is so cute.

1 Like

Yes it is, Guy … over to you :wink:

All right.

Gotta get that wagon going.

Brother Outlaw (1971) ?

1 Like

Correct, aldo. Back to you. To be honest, I like this flick.

1 Like

Thanks, Guy :wink: Here’s one that shouldn’t be too difficult.

A Train for Durango?

1 Like

No problem there! … over to you, Quickdraw :wink:

Cheers, aldo. Here’s one I only watched recently. It was a good ride, if a little trippy.

1 Like

Mulholland Drive by the great David Lynch

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. I liked it quite a lot. Your go, Lanky. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, QuickDraw. I agree! Let’s try this one.

Burden of Dreams?

1 Like

Yes, that will work. :laughing: Over to you.

Was it actually ‘Fitzcarraldo’ ? … it’s just that I can see some people in the crowd not costumed, so I assumed it was from the documentary :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, but that shot came from the original trailer so maybe it is a closer shot or different in the movie? I’ll have to check to see. Either way, you were on the right movie. :wink:

1 Like