The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Yeah, that was an easy one. Back to you aldo.

1 Like

Cheers, LG … :wink: Let’s make it a little more challenging


1 Like

’Venom’ (1971)? AKA ‘The Legend of Spider Forest’?

1 Like

One man’s challenge is another man’s piece of piss! :wink: Exactly right, Toscano - over to you, amigo.

1 Like

Thank you, Aldo! :smile:

Let’s try this one…another ‘piece of piss’ coming right up… :grin:

image

Psychomania?

1 Like

It is indeed ‘Psychomania’ (1973).

Well done Montero…over to you. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you, @Toscano
This Spanish production featured a cameo by a legendary auteur and several other big names …

Is it ‘Llanto por un bandido’ aka 'Tears for a Bandit?

1 Like

That’s the one.
Over to you, @aldo

Thank, Montero :wink:


Cinderella Liberty?

1 Like

That’s the one, LG … over to you :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, aldo. Here’s one.

1 Like

Let’s hope these ladies give it away.

People either can’t be bothered taking part or they have a really limited knowledge of cinema history … :thinking:

’The Cincinnati Kid’ (1965)

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking…it wasn’t that hard. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I have to admit though, sometimes I’m too busy to play so I can’t be too judgmental. Anyway, well done, and over to you.

2 Likes

Thanks, Lanky :wink:


Ride for a Massacre?

Not that one :face_with_spiral_eyes: