The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Thanks LG … ‘Butch & Sundance’ is one of those movies I’ve seen countless times, so that wasn’t too much of a strain on the brain :wink:



1 Like


Lawman?

1 Like

Lawman it is - your turn, Montero :wink:

Thank you, @aldo
A WWII drama …

Some more …

1 Like

’Army of Shadows’ (1969)?

2 Likes

Well done @Toscano - that’s the one.
Over to you.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Montero. :cowboy_hat_face:

Let’s try this one from the ‘Eighties’…

image

Couple more pics…

image

1 Like

A complete guess as I’ve never seen before it but that monster looks similar to the cover - could it be The Church (1989)?

Not that one, Max.

Two more images…

The film features a Hollywood legend, and a Bond girl

image

Something Wicked This Way Comes ?

Not that one, Aldo.

This ‘scary’ film also stars one of 1963’s ‘Great Escapers’…, and was produced by a Studio usually associated with feel good movies…

1 Like

Blast! … I did of course mean, ‘Watcher in the Woods’ D’oh! :wink:

1 Like

Well done, Aldo. Now over to you amigo… :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you, Sir … ok, here is a Euro-crime comedy flick with an actress I adore :heart: she appeared in two westerns made in Europe, neither which utilized her strengths, ahem!


1 Like

’Uno Scacco Tutto Matto’ (1968)?

1 Like

I was so busy ogling, Maria Grazia Buccella … in a nice respectful way, that I hadn’t noticed, Eddie G Robinson in the frame :wink: … that is the movie, which I can’t find subs or any info of an English dub, but it must exist in an international version?

Well done, Toscano - over to you old chap .

1 Like

Thank you, Aldo. I must agree, Maria Grazia Buccella is rather divine… :cowboy_hat_face:

Anyway, let’s try a diff genre…

image