The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

I believe this is Predestination with Ethan Hawke.

1 Like

Well done, Brian… :cowboy_hat_face:

It is indeed ‘Predestination’…so over to you now.

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano. Let’s try this one:

Quanto costa morire?

Alpine cows in a western :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly! Over to you, aldo.

In the tradition of Bugs Bunny, maybe they took a wrong turn at Glorenza.

1 Like

Thanks LG

Now something that if not at the bottom of the barrel, it’s pretty darn close :wink:


1 Like

Not sure if I recognize the screenshots, but as you mentioned “bottom of the barrel” I’ll guess Trinity and Sartana.

It’s not that one, but you’re in the right area. :slight_smile:

Isn’t it the crazy bunch?

No … but you’re very close :wink:

Nello Pazzafini and Cris Huerta - is this Lo chiamavano Tresette… giocava sempre col morto aka The Man Called Invincible?

1 Like

That’s the one - over to you, amigo :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, @aldo
If it’s any interest (doubtful considering the film’s reputation) a clean print was shown on Spanish TV.
From the dregs of the same barrel …

1 Like

That is a bit interesting, actually. The South African DVD is pretty pissing poor with its letterboxed sized resolution. I don’t know how the Italian DVD compares but the movie could use an improved print… if you consider this title worth improving, that is :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There’s a 1080p web version of The Crazy Brunch which I just don’t know if I can bring myself to download all 6gbs of…

1 Like

Over to you, @autephex - indirect reference or not, I’m loathe to post any more of this turkey :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s try this one

Alright, this one is a bit more obscure so let me pull out a screen that is easier to recognize

1 Like

Says a lot about the style of most Spaghetti Westerns that even a (presumably) poorly made one can still look entertaining from a few screenshots.

1 Like

Main reason why I still find enjoyment and value in even the lowest grade of spaghetti. Stylistically they are still interesting

1 Like

’Drummer of Vengeance’ 1971?

1 Like