You read the clues well - over to you, @aldo
This is a Hungarian/American production with many of the lead roles played by young English and American actors … one of which, in the 2nd picture went on to do a few cult films in the 1970s … though his career as an adult actor seems to have dwindled.
The Boys of Paul Street?
That’s the one, Montero … back to you 
Doctor Zhivago ?
That’s the one - plus a rare smile from Kinski!
Back to you, @aldo
Your avatar is somewhere in this - or maybe I’m getting my Coburns mixed up… 
Is it Una ragione per vivere e una per morire?
You have ragione! well done, Montero ![]()
The Hired Hand?
You’re in the right ballpark - but not that one.
The other side of the pond from where?
Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
The Shooting with Jack Nicholson?
Timbuktu of course ![]()
That’s the one, also starring the great Warren Oates.
Over to you, @LankyGringo
News Carver reading his name in the newspaper … now what could this be? 
I do believe you have this one pegged.
Over to you.












