The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Well done, Montero … a very quirky and enjoyable film, 10 years before Monty Python did something similar :wink:

1 Like

No idea how serious everyone is about Shoot the Living and Pray for the Dead, but any Spaghetti Western fan worth their salt know it deserves a spot among the second best of them.

Whatever that means? :wink:

Good cast too.
I’ll go with this …

1 Like

The Grand Duel/Il grande duello :heart:

3 Likes

That’s it.
Over to you, @NeedleFork .

1 Like

Such cool shots you picked with the black and white silhouettes and the smoke from the train, really atmospheric!

Thank you! ooh I think I know what to do next~

2 Likes

I’ll try something different this time~
This has been a weird favorite of mine for years, but I haven’t met many others who have seen it, lets give it a go :'3

1 Like

Mmmm … it has a European look, despite the American car … I’m going for a ‘Wild guess’, that it might be ‘Illustrious Corpses’ ? :thinking:

1 Like

Its not Illustrious Corpses. But you are definately right about the European look!! Its set in Germany ^^

1 Like

That’s definitely West Berlin. I think the woman in the first screen is Isabelle Adjani :thinking:
So is it Possession?

2 Likes

Yeees!!! Possession with the beautiful Isabelle Adjani and a young Sam Niel :tada:
Possession

You know you’re among film ppl when you can pull out Possession and its recognized ^^
Over to you Montero! :handshake:

2 Likes

I wasn’t 100 per cent sure on that one though.
Stealing one of your ideas - just animals and the big clue is the locket …

1 Like

I think I know this one :'3 But I just went so I’ll let someone else catch it :sunflower:

Spill the beans! … I have no idea about this one.

1 Like

Haha xD but maybe more people want to play than the three of us~
(the same ppl that doesn’t have this forum open on their computer during work hours :'3)
I’ll give it another hour then I’ll snatch it! :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

3 people playing here is quite a busy day on this thread, but you’re quite right!

1 Like

If I’m correct, then Klaus Kinski plays Dracula in this film ^^ So I thought there might be some overlap for spaghetti fans.
@Montero Is it Nosferatu the Vampyre? :bat:

1 Like

Correct, @NeedleFork :+1: The portrait in the locket is Isabelle Adjani (who played the Mina Harker character from the novel).
Over to you.

1 Like

Thanks Montero!

Ok! Let’s leave the cold, dreary landscapes of northern Europe and get back to the West~