The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

It’s LVC time! :wink:

This is ‘Barquero’ ?

1 Like

Yes LVC time! :tada:
‘Barquero’ indeed~

Over to you aldo :handshake:

1 Like

Thank you, Jenny.

The 3rd picture appears to be the same famous location used for ‘The Searchers’ (1956) though this film is a little earlier.



I think this co-starred one of the few Mexicans in the Italian West - Gilbert Roland.
Is it Ten Tall Men?

1 Like

Yeah, Gilbert ‘One Moustache to Rule them all’ Rowland … and my main man, the irrepressible, Burt Lancaster . Here he is showing off his family jewels :crazy_face:

2 Likes

From the silent era to Hart to Hart :sunglasses:
Here’s an easy one …

I’d say this is “Deep Red”?

1 Like

That’s the one, @LeSpecialiste - and the historic Villa Scott in Turin.
Over to you.

1 Like

Thanks @Montero I hope to maybe one day visit that villa, if I’m correct it’s now a tourist spot.

1 Like

’Ride the High Country’ ?

Correct, @aldo your turn!

Thank you, Loïc

Something seasonal now,



I check this thread pretty regularly just don’t know almost any of the films lol. The real fun is just seeing the different movies for me.

Just what it says amigo!

2 Likes

Is it The Haunting (1963)

1 Like

Yes it is … over to you LG :wink:

Thanks aldo.

Here’s an enjoyable Spy flick from the mid 60s.


1 Like

’That Man in Istanbul’ ? with Antonio ‘I plan to amass evidence against those who disgrace the uniform of the Union Army’ Molino Rojo :wink:

(excuse me if I’m not note perfect on that quote … perhaps we should check with an LVC expert? )

2 Likes

Me bashing though the walls of this forum as soon as someone mentions LVC
Capture1

You where basically spot on! I didn’t know the quote by heart (pls don’t revoke my phd :broken_heart:)
So I looked it up:

“but I pray I can manage to have enough time to amass evidence and bring to a court marshal all those who discredit and dishonor the uniform of the Union”

(love Sentenzas bitchy response with “…just as long as you’re the commandant~”)

3 Likes

But doesn’t he spit out, “I wish you luck!”, with as much sarcasm as the west had ever heard up to that point :wink: Loved that bit.

1 Like

oh totally! Sentenza is so full of shit and we love him for it :sparkles:

1 Like