I had fun (and survived!) with a new found respect for every one of these actors up on a horse!
Ok, back to films!
Its kind of fun to try and figure out creative ways for me to play along here although I haven’t seen as many westerns as the rest of you probably have.
So this time instead of closeups: Animal Edition~
1 Like
hahaha I thought I could throw you guys off at least a little bit by not choosing a LVC film!! xD
Amazing as always @aldo
Over to you~
1 Like
aldo
November 6, 2022, 7:49pm
2812
Thank you, Jenny.
You chose iconic moments from the Mag 7, without showing any actors - Bravo!
Ok, next up is a French movie with a couple of Hollywood people involved.
1 Like
Montero
(Anthony)
November 6, 2022, 9:55pm
2813
I think this one also stars ‘Silenzio’ himself.
Is it La course du lièvre à travers les champs aka And Hope To Die?
1 Like
aldo
November 6, 2022, 10:06pm
2814
It certainly is … your turn, Montero
Montero
(Anthony)
November 6, 2022, 10:19pm
2815
Thank you, @aldo .
A cult favourite on this forum …
aldo
November 7, 2022, 10:09am
2817
Oh no! … it’s the greatest movie ever made, according to @Dean LOL
‘Shoot the living … Pray for the Audience!’
5 Likes
Montero
(Anthony)
November 7, 2022, 2:16pm
2818
That’s the one.
Your turn again, @aldo .
1 Like
Dean
November 7, 2022, 4:19pm
2820
In an ideal world, everyone is forced to view it, like Alex undergoing the experimental program in A Clockwork Orange
4 Likes
aldo
November 7, 2022, 6:15pm
2821
Funny, I was just watching it again recently for the first time in years … I think your suggestion is too cruel!
2 Likes
aldo
November 8, 2022, 12:09am
2823
Montero:
Caravan to Vaccarès
Yes indeed … and I thought I could pass it off as an obscure SW
1 Like
Montero
(Anthony)
November 8, 2022, 12:22am
2824
Third screen was the clincher
A French crime-thriller from the 60s …
Montero
(Anthony)
November 8, 2022, 11:52am
2826
Bravo, @aldo
Back to you.
1 Like
Montero
(Anthony)
November 8, 2022, 11:13pm
2828
The elderly actor in the second screen is Carlo Pisacane - possibly the earliest-born actor to feature in a spaghetti western.
Is it L’armata Brancaleone aka For Love And Gold?
1 Like