The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Yeah aldo is impressive! I totally need to work on my quick-draw :'3
Clearly I also need to cut down on my sleep! Who needs 8h of sleep when there’s LVC content :tada:

3 Likes

Oh, thank you! :smiling_face: … aldo doesn’t get out much!



2 Likes

hahahah xD
I’m sure you do!

Chiedi perdono a Dio… non a me?

1 Like

That’s the one … over to you, Montero :wink:

Thanks, @aldo.
One outstanding scene elevates that one above the usual Musolini/Mulargia fare.
I’ll go with this one …

Three more …

A Stranger in Paso Bravo?

Not that one. It also featured a famous Italian director in a cameo role.

Requiescant , also known as Kill and Pray

1 Like

That’s the one, @aldo.
Back to you.

Thanks again, Montero



1 Like

’The Medusa Touch’ (1978), starring Richard Burton and Lee Remick?

1 Like

No hesitation there … absolutely correct - over to you, Toscano :wink:

1 Like

Cheers Aldo. :cowboy_hat_face:

Let’s try this one…

image

1 Like

Another two pics…

image

image

1 Like

The Commander!! :star2:
oh lord almost missed this one!
Can’t let that happen or they’ll revoke my Lee Van Cleef PHD :wink:

1 Like

I’m really excited to get to go again, unfortunately I’m just heading out the door!

…Its kind of silly but I signed up to go horseback riding today.
I’ve never ridden a horse in my life, but now I wanna try just because I’ve been watching so many westerns :'3 I wanna be as cool as Clint!

Will I show up in cowboy boots and a red scarf: Yes
Will everyone there think I’m being super lame: Most definately!
(If I fall off the horse and die I want to be remembered here on the Obituary page as:
Jenny - 1989-2022 - The chick who wouldn’t shut up about LVC :+1:)

I’ll post here again as soon as I get back! Hopefully in one piece~
(But I don’t want to put the whole thread in a standstill for a few hours so if someone want to they can go ahead and post ^^)
If not, cya in a few! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Well done Jen. :+1:

It was indeed ‘The Commander’ (1988), starring LVC and Lewis Collins.


image

We’ll wait for you to get back from riding the high country…so that you can have your turn later on. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

There is no greater way to see the world than the view you get from the back of a horse.

1 Like