The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Thank you, LG

Here’s one I haven’t watched yet, but searching for screencaps, it looks like total shite …



Is that Hallelujah to Vera Cruz!?? If so, could you tell me where you found those images? I’ve been digging for this film everywhere!

1 Like

That is correct … not sure where I found it, let me get back to you on that question.

Oh, well done … over to you :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!

It’s available at CG … if you know what that means?

I think it’s region blocked for me… well the movie doesn’t look good at all so it’s not the end of the world. Thanks a lot anyways!

More hints…

Brute Force?

That’s the movie! Over to you, @Montero :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, @LeSpecialiste.
A decent print has yet to surface for this one and it includes some well known SW faces …

000020

000023

000024

The Protagonists 1968

1 Like

That’s the one.
Over to you, @aldo.

1 Like

Thank you, Montero … great looking cast for ‘The Protagonists’ … haven’t seen it, but I recognized everyone in the car! :wink:


1 Like

There’s a low grade VHS rip in the usual places.
Is it The Miracle?

1 Like

yes it is … over to you :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, @aldo .
Two legendary SW foes were reunited in this one …

1 Like

’Codename: Wild Geese’ … with LVC & KK :wink:

3 Likes

Correct.
Back to you, @aldo.

2 Likes

bah! Can’t believe I was asleep and missed this one!
I’m getting the next LVC one for sure :muscle:

2 Likes

You better be fast as aldo is very quick on the trigger :smiley:

2 Likes